Chapter Fifteen

***EDITED***

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I woke up and almost forgot that I fell asleep with Draco. Whom has a tight grip on me and I'm barely able to move. 

"Morning Harry," Draco said pulling me impossibly closer.

"Morning Draco. I smell food let's go." I said trying to move. Emphasis on tried.

"Will you let me have some of your blood," Draco said and licked my neck. 

"Of course," I said smiling. I mean it may seem hurtful but it actually feels great. 

He bit into my neck and I sighed at the nice feeling. 

When he finished he got me back to being in his vice grip and laying with him. "Um. Food." I said.

"I already ate thanks." He said.

"Dray I mean real food. Please let me go." I said moving. 

"But Hawwy." He groaned.

"We also need to go to Diagon Alley," I pointed out.

"Fine." He released me and we got up.

When we went downstairs Draco's mom said, "what took you two so long?" 

"Draco wanted to be lazy." I said.

"Well let's eat and then we can go." Mr Malfoy said.

So we did just that.

We apeariated to the Leaky Cauldron and the Weasleys are there with Hermione.

We went over to them and Hermione came up and hugged us.

And Ron said hello just like the others.

"Hi, Ron. How was your trip in Egypt?" Draco said.

"Fine. But I think Scabbers is sick." Ron said, looking at his rat.

"Oh. Poor Scabbers." I said and pet his head.

"Yha we are going to go to the pet store then go shopping for supplies." Hermione said. Mrs. Weasly allowed us to go so we left for the pet store.

We walked inside and it's full of animal noises and smells like animals. We went up to the counter were there is a rat cage and the rats are doing tricks trying to be interesting. I watched them as Ron talked to the store lady then she gave him a potion and a cat jumped onto the counter. It has a squished looking face and ragged fur. 

"Oh it's so cute." Hermione said petting it.

"That is not. Plus it's looking at Scabbers like food. Tell her Harry." Ron said.

Hermione looked at me like she daring me to say somthing bad. "Um. Hey Draco look the rats are playing jump rope with there tails." I said.

Draco looked and shrugged. So in the end Hermione got the cat and we left.

"My poor Scabbers," Ron said petting the rat and keeping it close.

"I can put it out of its misery for you." Draco said his eyes turning red and showing his fangs.

"Harry your boyfreind is threatening my Scabbers," Ron complained.

"Draco don't threaten the rat. Ron quit complaining." I said.

"Okay my Hawwy." Draco said putting an arm around my shoulders. Some people looked at us weird and some just smiled and nodded.

We went into a book store and the assistant looked at us. "Pleas don't tell me all of you need the Monster Book of Monsters," he said warily and I noticed his hands are badly bitten.

*Draco's P.O.V.*

Harry frowned and said, "I don't. I'm going to go get the rest of my books." He said and walked away.

The man looked at us and we nodded.

He put on gloves and got our books.

We finished shopping and got ice cream and went back to the Leaky Cauldron.

We ate lunch and Mr. Weasly pulled Harry away to talk to him.

"So Draco what did you and Harry do over the summer?" Hermione asked.

"Nothing much. But Harry got a rabbit and hid it from me. And I found it and allowed him to keep it." I said.

"You just allowed him to keep it?" Hermione said.

"After Harry pouted and tried to look all cute." Mom said.

"Yes Harry has Draco wrapped around his finger." Father teased.

"So Harry manipulated you?" Ron asked.

"I did not. How dare you accuse me of such a thing?" Harry said walking up.

"He did not manipulate me. Plus I don't know what you mean by, 'I'm wrapped around his little finger.'" I said.

"It means that by doing what Narcissa said I could make you do what I want." Harry said sitting next to me.

"Harry how are you not in Slytherin?" Father said.

"Asked the hat not to put me there." He said shrugging.

"Hm. Well I think you would have done well in there." Father said.

After words me and Harry went home and got ready for going to the train tomorrow.

The next day we left the Manor and apparated to the express. We went on and Ron and Hermione joined.

We found an compartment whith a teacher that Ron thought was dead and is named Professor Lupin. 

Harry closed the apartment saying, "I need to tell you guys something."