Chapter fifty three

Harry p.o.v
The next morning i woke up tired since I got no sleep. Even with draco comforting me I was still to scared to sleep. At breakfast I ate silantly and slowly.
I mean how can I be calm when there are two peaple getting in my head. Snap is teaching me occlomencey. And I don't think he'd like to see me and his godson have sex.
Then there is voldimort. Who is my enamy. And I don't want him to see anything in my head. Excspesaly. The ones I care about.
"Harry are you sure you are okay. If you want we can skip classes." Draco said pulling me on to his lap.
"Skippong today sounds good." I said nuzzling his neck.
Draco picked me up and Ron said he will get my work for me. Hermione I know would say how bad it is to skip class.

Draco took me to the room if requirement and we sat on a couch in front of a fire. I curles up to him and he placed a arm around my shoulders. "I love you Harry. And don't worry about a thing. I am sure that sooner or later we will defeat voldimort and live happily ever after." Draco said and kissed my head.
"That sounds like a fairy tail. We defet the evil one and the prince and princess live happily ever after. The end." I said.
"I hope that happens. I mean. I would be nothing without you. And u really mean it if a soulmate dies the other would go into deep depression and eventually go crazy." Draco said a little in a joking tone but I know it's Sirius.
"Don't worry. I'm the boy who lived." I said and kissed draco jaw.
"All I need is you Harry. So pleas if we do eventually face voldimort. Primiss me you'll be safe." Draco said.
"I promise." I said knowing I may not be anble to keep this.
We then just cuddled on the couch on comfortable silance.

That night as I walked into Snape's office he said, "why were you not in class mr. Potter?"
"Draco decided that we can skip. I have a lot on my mind." I said.
Snap sneard and said, "okay Mr. Potter. Let's get this over with." He then shouted the spell taking me back into my memorys. It showed my first year. Mettinh fluffy. Faceing voldimort. Then it skipped to second year. Draco claming I am his mate. Talking to me after o broke my arm. First time wearing a dress.
Then snap stopped. "Come on Potter try harder." Snap said.
"I am trying the best I can snape."
"Sir." He said.
"There is no need to call me sir." I replied back.
He then got very close and said. "You shall show respect. You shall eather say sir or Mr." Snape said. He then walked away and said, "now control your emotions. Clear your mind!" Then just as he was going to yell the spell. I did.

Draco p.o.v
When Harry came back he seemed mad. "Harry what's wrong?" I asked.
"I am not taking the lessions any more." He said.
"Why not? What did severus do?" I asked.
He say on the couch and said, "he done nothing. I used the spell on him. And I saw a few memories. Then he told me to get out. That I am done with the lessions." He explained.
"Harry. Why did you do that?" He was trying to help." I said hugging him.
"Because. I am tired of it. Going through the same thing. It's not helping. I am not learning a thing. I can't do it." He said curling up to me crying a bit.
I rubbed his back allowing it. I have no clue what to say to him. When he fell asleep I carried him up to bed and went down to Snape's room.
He opened the door and said "yes Draco?"
"Can you pleas teach Harry occlomencey again. He needs it. I know what he done was wrong but. He needs it." I pleaded to my godfather.
"He is unteachable." Snap said.
I grilled and said, "he is my MATE. And if he does not learn he can get hurt. I don't want him hurt!"
Snap looked me up and down and said, "I guess we can try again. But he better be more disaplenes about it. We will start tomorrow." He said and shut the door.
I ran back to the room and liad down in bed with Harry.
He unconsciously curled up to me and I put my arms around him. I hope he will he happy about this. Then I fell asleep.