Chapter Thirty-one

***EDITED!***

*Harry's P.O.V.*

We landed in a courtroom. Dumbledore and Mad-Eye are sitting next to us. And there is Mr. Crouch sitting near the front. Then in a big cage, some man appeared. He began naming off death eaters until he mentioned one that made everyone surprised. "Barty Crouch.... Junior." They then caught him and took him away.

Draco and I then got out of the thing and we stood up. Dumbledore is back and we both said that we are sorry for looking.

"It is alright. This, my children, is a Pensieve. I use it to look back and see what went wrong. It is quite helpful. Especially when I find my mind a bit stretched." Dumbledore explained. 

"Well, sir that is quite cool. But Harry and I really ought to be going." Draco said and dragged me out of the room.

"So what did you think of that Draco?" I asked him.

"I'm not sure. Seems pretty cool though. I just want the next task to come and get over with." Draco replied. 

"Well dragging me around the castle will not help," I said and pulled out of Draco's grasp. "So what are we going to do now?" I asked.

He shrugged and we went into the Gryffindor common room to see Blaise and Ron snogging on the couch.

"Oi Ron, what are you doing?" I asked.

Ron jumped and turned to me.

"Um well. You know. Um." Ron said not sure what to say. Then again Blaise and he have been dating for a week. Draco and I have been dating for two years and have not kissed like that. 

"You're cute when you're flustered," Blaise said smiling.

"Come on Blaise it's almost curfew," Draco said.

"Can't we just stay here tonight?" Blaise said scooting real close to Ron.

"Fine," Draco relented.

So we all got ready for bed and I fell asleep cuddling Draco.

The next day I woke up and nudged Draco. He woke up and got on top of me. I noticed his eyes have gotten bits of red and I said, "do you need blood Draco?" 

"Please Harry." He said.

I moved my head to the side allowing him access. He bit into my neck and began sucking out the blood. I pulled him closer enjoying the feeling. 

I heard a scream from Ron's bed making Draco jump off of me. I looked over and everyone is now awake. 

"What's wrong Ron?" I asked him.

"Draco. He was sucking your blood." Ron replied.

"I'm a vampire that's what I do," Draco growled at him.

I felt some blood trickle out of the wound on my neck. Draco turned to me and licked it making it heal and cleaning the blood off my neck. "And Ron you should not say those things when it just needs to be done. Draco needs to feed on my blood. So you should just need to deal with it." I said defensively.

"Well as a friend I don't want to wake up and see my friend in that position with his boyfriend," Ron said.

*Draco's P.O.V.*

After that conversation, we got dressed and went to breakfast. Pansy and Hermione came over and sat with us. "So how was your boys night?" Hermione asked.

"Great until I woke up to see Harry and Draco in a position - Draco sucking Harry's blood," Ron said glaring at us.

"Well maybe them two should learn to close the blinds," Pansy remarked.

"Well, it's completely normal. Me being a vampire," I snapped, annoyed at Ron. Wishing I can drain him.

"Well it may be normal but some people may think bad things if they see you in a sexual position," Pansy said like she is talking to children. 

I smirked and said, "but Harry is hot in those positions." 

Harry blushed and looked away. "And how would you know?" Ron asked.

"Well we may not have had sex but we have been close. So out of that, I can tell." I said Harry blushing more and me smiling even more.

"Harry what did I tell you about that," Ron said.

"You plainly said don't have sex. Which, we did not." Harry mumbled.

"But still. I can not believe you." We then walked out. Harry still blushing. And me still hungry for blood.

After class, I pulled Harry into a closet. He forced him back into the closet.

I pushed him onto a wall and bit into his neck. Harry gasped and moaned. He pulled me close as I drank. When I finished I pecked his lips and licked the wound to heal it. 

"Feel better Draco?" He asked.

"Much better my Harry," I said and kissed him. 

He kissed back and we were about to go slightly further but there was a knock at the door and Ron said, "Harry, Draco get back out of the closet." And then laughed.

So Harry and I walked out. "Well, we are out of the closet. Again." Harry said and laughed.

The rest of the day was filled with jokes about me and Harry going into the closet and classes.
At night Harry and I went to his common room and fell asleep. This time with our curtains closed.