Chapter fifty six

Harry p.o.v

The next day, we went to Diagon Ally and bought our supplies. The Weasley's and Hermione were there, of course. We done nothing but shop, and,sadly, Draco had to go home.

But I saw him, the next day, on the train. He immediately hugged, and cuddled me nuzzling my neck.

"Love you, too, Draco." I said, laughing.

The adults, then made us board the train and we found a compartment, with our friends following us in. We sat on one bench, Draco sitting me on his lap. Hermione sat next to us, Blaise and Ron sit next to each other, on the other side, and Pansy sits next to them. 

"So, How was your summer?" Pansy asked.

"Mine was good, but I missed Draco." I said.

Our friends laugh and Ron said, "Mine was great. I got to spend time with Blaise." Blaise nodded in agreement.

"Mine was normal." Hermione said, shrugging. 

"What is normal?" Pansy asked, crossing her legs and placing an elbow on top of them. 

"I mostly just hung out with faimly." Hermione replied rolling her eyes. After conversating about our summer, we sat in comfortable silence.

When we got to Hogwarts, we noted that we still had all the same teachers from last year, including Remus. 

We ate and talked, sitting at the Slytherin table.

After the feast, we all went to the Gryffindor common room(yes including Blaise and Draco). There trunks sitting at the foot of our beds. So, we got ready for bed and fell asleep, me cuddling with my draco. I'm so happy I can have him again.

The next day, when I woke up. I just cuddled up more to Draco, wanting to make up for lost time. 

But Draco got up and said,"Come on Harry. I would love to cuddle with you, but we can't". 

"But draaacooo, please!!!" I said, pouting up at him.

He sighed,"But Harry,Hermione would be mad if we don't get up".

I pouted more and gave him the puppy dog eyes. "But dwaco, I-I wanna stay with you." I said and sniffled. 

"Harry, love, I want to, too, but we need to go to breakfast." Draco said and kissed my cheek. 

I sighed and got up. We both got ready me putting on the girls uniform, then went to the great Hall. Were our friends are already sitting, Ron, of course, is stuffing his face. We sit down and begin eating.

 "Did you boys have a good sleep?" Hermione asked.

We nodded and Draco said, "Harry did not want to get out of bed".

"Why did you not want to get out of bed?" Hermione asked.

"I was warm, said I wanted to stay with Draco." I replied. 

"Aww, your so cute!" Draco said, hugging me to him. When he lets go of me, we continued eating and our friends grin at us.

Draco p.o.v

All of the classes were the same as always. Nothing new besides spells and potion. Today we made Amorintia. Which smelled like Harry, and, now, I feel slightly horny.

 When we were half way through out homework, I grab Harry's arm and drag him up to our room. I pushed him onto the bed and climb on top of him and began kissing him hard on the lips he immediately kisses back. I began going down his jaw line and neck and I start rubbing against him and feel him harden.

Harry moaned and rubs back against me. 

I quickly taken off his clothes, and he takes mine off. I continued to kiss him and grab some lube.

I sit up and Harry smiled up at me.

I quickly prepare us and pushed inside of him, we both moan. I continued to pushed in and out of him, we're both panting and moaning. 

I lean down and kiss Harry and touch him. Harry would moan and pant, asking me to go harder and faster, until we both came. 

I collapsed next to Harry and cuddled him to me. 

"We should probably get up and go to Dinner or, Hermione and Ron will come in her,." Harry mumbled, cuddling to me.
"Maybe, but I'm sure we would be fine." I said ,holding him to me, and, with that, we drifted off to sleep.