Chapter 6

Bellamy entered the coffee shop with the last of the team, her blonde hair among the sea of people caught his eye. He stood behind Dax, watching her talk to Jasper. Her blonde curls falling loosely over her shoulders, his dark sweatshirt swallowing her body. She looked perfect. He watched as Dax tired his luck with her, and couldn't help but smile when she shot him down. He stepped in to save her.

"Don't waste her time" he said stepping out into her view, the second her eyes met his he could feel his heart rate pick up.

Bellamy stepped forward, cutting in front of Dax.

"Ms. Griffin, I see you have met the team."

"Well, well, Mr. Blake, what a coincidence running in to you here" she joked. He took notice that she wasn't alone.

"Charlotte, how are you?" Bellamy asked.

"Great, and you?"

" Good thanks" he replied.

The first half of the team ordered, Clarke and Charlotte ordered. The guys behind the counter handing coffees over two at a time.

"Ladies" the guy called there attention sliding theirs onto the counter.

"I still have to pay" Clarke noted. Bellamy was about to speak up for them to be put on his order but was cut short by the cashier's voice.

"Nope Miller got it" The cashier replied moving to Dax and Bellamy's order.

"Thank you Miller" Clarke said turning to him. Bellamy caught Miller shoot him an amused look before turning his attention to the girls.

" Yeah, thanks" Charlotte added.

"No problem ladies, have a good fourth"

"You too" Clarke replied.

"See you around guys" Clarke said giving them a small wave.

Charlotte said her goodbyes as they were headed to the door. Bellamy was about to join the guys off to the side when he heard his name.

"Bellamy, I'll drop your shirt off at Octavia's" Clarke said heading past him. Various sets of eyes turning to him.

"Nah, keep it, I told you, looks much better on you" he smiled, watching her intently.

Clarke nodded a thanks, feeling the blush creep up her neck as she ducked out the door.

He turned back to find the guys watching him.

"What?"

"You just give your sweatshirt away?" Lincoln asked

"Well you didn't think twice about giving my sweatshirt away this morning" Bellamy replied to Lincoln who just laughed in response.

"And you complained about the price of coffee yesterday but bought a few extra today?" He asked Miller who was trying to hide his smile.

"Hey, she's cute, I might even start to read" he replied, A series of 'Me too" and nods traveled amongst them. Bellamy just shook his head at their antics.

"Alright, I gotta get headed, I'll see you all Tuesday on the field at 6, if not at the party." Bellamy said, Miller and Lincoln falling instep with him as they exited and headed for Lincoln's apartment.

They walked in silence, as they rounded the corner laughing could be heard along the street. Lincoln motioned up to Octavia and Clarke sitting on Clarke's balcony, each with a glass of wine in hand. Miller and Bellamy smirking as they followed Lincoln through the door of the building and up the stairs to his apartment. They changed out of practice clothes and into jeans and t-shirts before grabbing a beer and heading out on to the balcony.