Chapter 21

Clarke sat next to Murphy silently willing her hands to stop shaking. They slowed and and traveled along a road running parallel to the water. They turned slowly into an entrance way surrounded by cargo containers. Lexa's phone ringing startled her.

"Hello?, Yes we are pulling in the south side of the docks now" That was all she said before hanging up.

"Nyko here?" Murphy asked.

"Yea, we need to meet a member of the Ciccilio family about a deal, Nyko is going to join us" She replied making a turn around another container. A white box truck came into view and a black car with tinted windows approached from the left. Lexa parked along side the box truck and the black car pulled up along side them.

Lexa, her right hand man, and Murphy jumped out. Clarke watched Nyko and two other guys step out of the car. They stood talking for a few minutes before Murphy came to her door and yanked her out.

"Bare with me princess, I can't show that I favor you" he whispered, she gave him a discreet nod as he pulled her along. They rounded the end of the truck, Bellamy came into view, Roma standing next to him. Clarke stopped walking when Murphy tightened his grip. She looked to the ground, taking a second to squeeze her eyes shut and keep it together. She was in the middle of a deep breath when she felt a hand latch on to her hair and yank her head back. She let out a sharp cry. She saw Bellamy shift and locked eyes with him, her eyes pleading with him to stay put, the same time as Roma reached out grabbing his arm, stopping him in his tracks.

"Well hello Clarke, Funny, I thought you would have been smart enough to keep in contact. You know you are in some trouble now" Nyko spoke in her ear, his voice deep and echoing through her. She was afraid to look away from Bellamy, knowing her life could end any second. The tears slowly started to stream down her face. She felt Nyko release her hair shoving her to Murphy. Murphy stood holding her firmly in place.

"I'm sorry, we didn't come here to watch you handle your business, this should have happened prior to now" Bellamy's voice cut in, deep and demanding. Clarke eyes shot to his. They were locked on Nyko, dark as she has ever seen them and void of emotion, he spoke with an edge to his voice that silenced everyone.

"What's you connection to the girl?" Nyko asked.

"She's his girfriend" Lexa chimed in.

"Actually she's not, she's just some girl, I could take it or leave it. The situation in itself troubles me, not the people involved." Bellamy never once paused and never took his eyes off Nyko. Clarke felt her breath catch. She knew Bellamy felt something for her and she knew that was dangerous knowledge. Even knowing that the statement still stung.

"You are the one Finn and I dealt with in the past? we did three truck loads of artillery?" Nyko asked. Clarke turned to look at Nyko, there was no way, he couldn't be part of that world. 'God don't let that be true'she thought. She looked to him waiting for the answer. She watched him pull a cigarette out of his pocket, slightly thrown off by the fact that he smoked and she never knew.

"Yea, two at the Jersey Docks and one in the Kentucky woods" he replied confident. Clarke felt herself waiver, and she was glad to have Murphy holding her up at that moment.

"I knew you looked familiar. So tell me B what is the deal you are proposing?" Nyko asked.

"The girl for the truck, with the understanding that we are your sole weapons supplier for the next year." Bellamy stated.

"And what exactly is in the truck, and why the trade, what good is she to you?" Nyko asked, Bellamy approached handing him a paper showing him the stocked inventory of the truck.

"That's a lot of merchandise for one person B, and you say she's of no interest to you?" Nyko questioned eyeing Clarke suspiciously.

"She's a fantastic lay if you want my personal opinion, other than that a waste, but it's hard to find a woman who will take whatever you give her and come back for more." He stated a slight smirk cresting his lips.

"Must be what Finn saw in her, Murphy want to take a spin before I take this deal?" Nyko asked. Clarke and Roma both tensed.

"I'm all good, got a woman now, not to keen on messing that up"

"Travis?" Nyko turned to the kid with the split face.

"No, I've had my fill of that bitch" he replied.

Nyko turned looking to his guards. The first one shook his head no. The second one looked at Bellamy with a smirk.

"I've always been a sucker for blondes, How does she handle being forced to give a blow job?" he asked. Bellamy shrugged.

"She doesn't really handle being forced, I let her do what she wants, satisfies me just fine" Bellamy answered nonchalantly.

"Fuck you, I'm not some fucking whore and I will not be forced to do anything!" She yelled struggling against Murphy. He tried to pull her back towards him and she turned shoving him as hard as she could. He stumbled sightly, she was almost to Nyko, before he managed to grabbed a hold of her again. This time roughly causing her to cry out in pain. He reached up just as Nyko did earlier yanking her head back.

"Maybe I will take you for a spin, seems you need to be taught a lesson" Murphy's voice was deep and sent a shiver through her body.

"Fuck you, Fuck Bellamy, Fuck Nyko, and If you think you are going to touch me, you will fucking kill me first" she screamed fighting Murphy every second of it, as her eyes landed on Nyko's guard.

"Murphy, bind her hands behind her back and move her to the backseat of the car. I feel like it's time for a lesson" The guard stated with a smug look.