Chapter 22: This Is Not The End

Hey guys, ninja_of_steel here and I just wanted to say that this is the final chapter of this book. I'm honestly very sad that this is over. I have enjoyed every moment and I hope you did to. Btw the picture above is what Sam looks like and he also has blue eyes. So now without further ado, please enjoy this chapter and I will see you at the end.

**********************************

I woke up in an all white room so I was going to take a wild guess and say I was in the hospital. I looked around and saw that there were machines all around me. Suddenly a door opened which made me jump a little. I saw a short woman maybe in her late twenties. She had short, brown hair that stopped at her jawline and big green eyes that made her look like a living doll. She was wearing an all blue nurses outfit and black shoes. Once she had seen me, a surprised look made its way upon her face. She came next to be bed and started feeling my forehead.

"You're awake. Ok so I'm going to check your temperature, then go and get the doctor ok?" She asked me I nodded and she put some weird thing on my head. After a few minutes she took it off and went to get the doctor. I waited until the doctor came in and asked all sorts of questions. Then he left to go get something or someone. I can't really remember cause could barely hear him due to how much blood I lost. A few minutes passed as I was lying down on the comfortable bed. Then, to ruin the peaceful moment, someone opened the door. I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep just so I could find out who it is. I felt a dip beside me in the bed, then felt a hand on my cheek. It felt warm against my cold, pale skin. Then I heard a sigh. Then a calm, mellow voice.

"Kirsten please wake up soon. These past few weeks have been hard without you" the voice sounded like....Toby. I opened my eyes and saw that he was closing his and tears were falling down his cheeks. He took his hand off of my cheek and wiped his eyes. I sat up and right as he moved his hand I put my lips to his. He was surprised at first, but soon put his hand on my cheek. I pulled away first and left my arms around his neck. I looked at him and smiled.

"Surprise" I said. He immediately hugged me. He hugged me so tight that I could barely breath.

"Toby...can't..breathe" I struggled to say. He pulled away and said sorry like ten million times. He wouldn't stop talking and saying sorry so I shut him up by pecking his lips. He looked at me confused.

"You were talking to much" I said and he laughed, then kissed me again. He pulled away as the door opened and in walked the rest of my friends. I looked a little confused as to why they were all in here. I leaned over to Toby's ear.

"I thought that only two people could come in at a time. Did you plan something without me?" He looked at me and nodded. I frowned, but he just laughed again. I looked at Riley who was standing closest to us. He started speaking.

"Remember when you told us that you and Toby were dating?" He asked. I looked at him, confused at why he would bring this up. I nodded cautiously.

"Yes" then he, along with the others, moved to the side and there stood my two friends that I had made before I was kidnapped. I looked at them with a surprised look on my face as they came closer to me.

"Braiden, Thomas. What are you guys doing here?" I asked them. They looked at each other and smiled. Then Braiden turned to me.

"I don't know if you're ready for this, but ok. You see, Kirsten, when a man and a woman love each other..." I cut them off. I put my hands over my ears.