Gunshots

Hey guys this is going to be great haven't posted in a while so I need to here's your chapter!

Astonished by the question the cyborg just looked at you and gave a questioning look. Opening his mouth to speak only to quickly close it.

"If you going to open and close your mouth the rest of the time then I might as well do it." Inching closer on your chair you took your hands and touched his cheek. It was cold. With your warm fingers you gently pulled on his face careful not to hurt him. After doing it for a few minutes you stopped. "Sorry they just looked so squishy so I just had to!"

Still staying silent Genos just stared at you again like his mind couldn't process the event that just happened. Finally when he was about to ask why it was even remotely relevant to do that he heard a voice call his name. Turning around he saw Saitama holding a bunch of bags filled with grocery items.

"Genos come on." Saitama said to him. Giving you one last questioning look he bid you farewell and left with his bald fake dad.

Saitama's Place

"Umm..Sensei the female there at the sale today she did something weird." Touching his cheeks in the same place you did.

"Okay...what did she do?"

"Didn't you see her! She just grabbed my face. Then she said my cheeks were squishy..." Genos yelled and got quieter on the last part of his statement.

"Well at least we got some pretty good food at a great price." Stretching his back Saitama went to his futon. "I'm going to sleep then see ya in the morning." Passing out as soon as.he closed his eyes Genos looked at his watch. It was only 8 PM.(They were in there for a while.) Getting an alert from the Hero Association Genos raced outside the apartment to go do his job.

The night was clear of any clouds stars lit up the sky. The sound of a river caused Saitama to walk in it direction. There he saw the girl from his past dreams sitting on the grass near the river, her (h/c) blowing in the gentle breeze.

"Uhh excuse me miss?"

She didn't respond. She didn't even flinch. Trying to move Saitama found himself stuck in his spot. He wasn't in arms length nor was he too far so there was no way she couldn't hear him.
The girl unexpectedly got up and walked towards the river. It was faint very faint but he could hear it perfectly.

I keep going to the river to pray.I keep going to the river to pray
Cause I need something that can wash out the pain
And at most
I'm sleeping all these demons away
But your ghost, the ghost of you
It keeps me awake

She was singing and it sounded very familiar to Saitama but couldn't figure it out. Where had he heard the voice before. Looking around for something to gain the girls attention he found a pebble by his foot and grabbed it. Throwing it gently it landed in front of her in the river. Turning around she caught a glimpse of Saitama's face as he yelled.

"Sai-"

In Another Apartment

"Sai...? Was that his name? No it couldn't be...darn I'm putting way to much thought into these dreams." Ruffling your hair you got off your bed and went the cabinet and pulled out your favorite snack. After eating half of it you went back to bed but heard the door open up.

"Yeah yeah I know. Look I'm home we'll talk about it in the morning." Walking into your bedroom your boyfriend used the bathroom. Hearing the puking sounds you already knew what he was doing at 'work'. Prerending to sleep you heard him ransack the fridge and grab more liquor then put on the T.V.

Afraid to move from your spot you stayed in your bed snuggled in the sheets trying to get back to sleep to find out the full name of the man.

Everything was the same but the huge cherry blossom in full bloom was beautiful. Smiling to yourself you take a deep breathe and look around the tree. You saw children playing tag in the grass. Still searching for the man you watch the children a little longer. You notice in the distance an object shined. Squinting your eyes you see it shine again.

BOOM

Looking back to the children you see one on the ground the other child on their knees near the body. The screams ringing in your ears. The grass started to die the tree burning to the sound of the screams. Collapsing to the ground, covering your ears you try to block out the screams but it to loud. Until another gunshot was heard.

Waking up in sweat your cheeks wet from tears you feel weight on your stomach. Seeing an arm connecting to your boyfriend you got up went to the bathroom and washed your face. Trying to get the image of the dead child out.

Okay soooo that was an interesting dream you got there. Don't worry it'll have a hapoy ending maybe...lolz. Anywhoo wherever you are good morning or good night....PEACE OUT!!!!