Something To Look For

Okay I'm not dead...so that's good lolz.

(Y/N) POV

I woke up in my bed, the grass and the sun shine gone. Looking around my room I see empty bottles of beer laying around everywhere but my fiance is no where in sight. I take a glance at the ring on my finger, and wonder...why did I say yes? As I ponder about the question my mind starts to drift. "Sai...I wonder what you're doing right now."  That mysterious stranger in my dreams always seemed to comfort and console me I wish he were here. Soon enough my thinking of my dream guy was interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"(Y/N)! Are you okay? Oh my goodness I was so worried about you!"

"Sorry to make you worried. I've been busy lately."

"Well, I'm glad you're not hurt or sick. So how's dream boy doing?" 

I could hear her ruffling some paper and clicking a pen over the phone and sigh. She was taking notes again.  

"Well I haven't seen him since the last dream. It's weird though I seem to be dozing off and having little daydreams without me realizing it. I find it kinda funny that even though we've never met in real life or actually spoken. I'd happily trade my fiance for Sai." I could imagine the little sniffles coming from Emiko while she was scribbling away notes. I was happy for the moment. Then my front door to my apartment slammed open.

"Um Emiko I'll call you back I have to go."

"Wait (Y/N) there's something else I need t-" before she could finish her sentence I pressed to end call on my phone. She was probably going to say something about work anyways so I don't need to worry about it. 

Getting up from the bed I stretch my legs and arms before walking out my bedroom and into my living room. I saw my fiance on the couch with his head in his hands. He looked upset and extremely angry at the same time. Gaining my little bit of courage I walked over to him and sat next to him on the couch.

"How was work hun?"

He looked at me surprised and his angry gaze softened a little. "Oh, (Y/N) you're awake...I'm glad did you sleep well?"

"Yes I did. It's actually pretty funny that my dream made me come to a decision that I've been thinking about for a while."

"Really what was it?"

"Well, I was thinking about why we're going to get married." He was going to respond but I cut him off. "Since you've been cheating on me for the last ,4 months I just wanted know why you still wanted to do it." Getting up from the couch I turn to face him. Slowly I take off my ring. "Now if you would please, leave me apartment." The words I said took a few seconds to process in his brain because once it struck him that he had to leave he was more than angry. 

He got up abruptly and held my shoulders with both hands. "What do you mean leave? I buy you a fancy ring, give you good food to eat, buy you clothes and the best thing you can do for me is kick me out! What the hell (Y/N). That's fucking bullshit. Also yes, I was cheating on you and the only reason I'd ever want to marry someone like you is because of your job. Hero business is a lot of work for a lot of pay." My ex-fiance moved his hands from my shoulders to my neck grasping it tightly. A sinister smirk appeared on his face. "I guess I'll have to use a different plan to get your money. I knew dating a girl with a nice life insurance would pay off." 

I felt my head getting dizzy but on my neck I didn't feel any pain. It was almost like I was falling asleep.....Then I did.

Neighbor's House

"911 what's your emergency."

Hehe....You know I think I might just leave it at that. I'd like to see what you guys think is going to happen. So if any of you have theories feel free to comment them. ALSO I WENT TO SEE INFINITY WARS AND I HAVE NEVER CRIED SO HARD. Yup...anywhoo wherever you are good morning or good night...PEACE OUT!!!