What is real?

Ha I've been dead, and then my birthday came and I got a huge teddy bear so I'm alive again. I hope you enjoy this chapter because it's fairly long. 

Walking through the doors the two were met with several dream catchers, and bears with markings on them. Saitama felt the shiver as he looked into the scary eyes of the stuffed animal. They continued walking further into the place when they heard a voice behind them.

"Who are you!?!"

Both Saitama and Genos jumped screaming. Genos jumping into Saitama's arms holding onto him for dear life. Still holding the robotic teenager, Saitama turned around to see an old short lady in gypsy clothing. Her arms were crossed and she had a look on her face that could kill. With her arms now crossed she asked again. 

"Who. Are. YOU!?!

Shocked by the how masculine the voice was Saitama dropped Genos instantly and responded to the lady.

"My name is Saitama and this is Genos we're here to talk to you about a dream I've been having."

"Well then you've come to the right place. Please take a seat." The lady disappeared for a second only to reappear sitting at a round table with two seats in front of her. Gesturing to the seats in front of her she watched carefully as the two sat down. Heavily exhaling she looked to Saitama. "It was you who was having the dreams?" Saitama nodded. The lady extended her hand out to Saitama waiting for his. Saitama hesitant at first but slowly placed his hand on hers. As soon as he touched her a jolt of electricity shot through his, the lady instantly let go of Saitama fear in her eyes. "You both need to leave." 

"What, why?" Saitama's question was left hanging when he saw the lady jump up from her seat and hurriedly ushered the two out of the place. Walking them back to the door they came through, the lady was about to kick them out when Genos turned around stopping dead in his tracks. "Why must we leave?" He questioned. "We just want to know where she is, so we can talk to her and maybe even help her." Genos looked down at the lady with soft eyes hoping she'd help.

"I can't locate her. As much as I want to help you boys I can't." Pointing to Saitama she continued. "That girl you see, she shouldn't exist and probably won't soon. I suggest you stop looking for her." With that said the door slammed on the them and their were left outside of the dream guru shop. Saitama looked to his shoulder where he felt a hand.

"Don't worry sensei." 

In an Unknown Location

You feel your skin burning, as you look up putting a hand over your eyes you see the sky was cloudless and there was a bright sun burning so happily in the sky. Sighing you look at your surroundings, it was the meadow again where you and Sai would always see each other. Sadly though you haven' t seen him for a while and on another concerning fact you didn't even know how you got to this meadow. 

You feel your scattered memories and you're just continuously searching for that one to help you figure out this puzzle but sadly nothing helps. Walking around you see the tree where the child was shot in one of your recent dreams. That dream felt so real, quite frankly everything in this meadow did. Down to the grass and up to the sun everything felt as if it would in reality. Putting your face in your hands you begin to question and ponder. "What is real anymore?"

I've been dead don't judge me. I got this one comment on my last chapter that said "Please update" and I was like wow someone wants me to continue and so here I am!!!! Anywhoo wherever you are good morning or good night...PEACE OUT!!!