Kiss Me Again

Hello my lovelies be prepared! Jk jk nothing happens in this chapter.

Saitama's POV

I was in a familiar place. The house I woke up in with (Y/N) in front of me, the water tower, and the forest surroundings. It was weird. Most people can't continue dreams or just choose a thing to dream about...so why am I here?
I tried to wake myself up but to no success. Sighing at the circumstances I walk into the house. Everything looked normal. I heard a dripping noise and followed it. Ending up in the kitchen I closed the slightly opened faucet.

"Either someone was here. Or I'm in a haunted, nice looking, dream house."

Rolling my eyes at my own joke I walked into what seemed to be the bedroom I woke up in, the last dream. It wasn't made up. I smile knowing it had to be one person. Just then the door to the house opened loudly. Walking out of the room. I hoped to see her. Come through the door. My smile faded when a man in a black suit stepped into the house. He had a white smiling mask on and white gloved hands. Making him look more ominous.

(Normal POV)

"Ah so I see you finally arrived." The masked man said to Saitama.

"What? Were you waiting for me or something?" 

"As a matter of fact I was." He said. "You see, you keep trying to find, help, save, or whatever it is you do, to (Y/N). I'm hear to tell you to stop. She doesn't need help or saving and is perfectly fine."

Saitama felt a vein pop in his head as the masked man was talking. "She's perfectly capable of talking for herself so why isn't she here if she's so happy?" Saitama rushed forward with a fist ready to punch away the problem. Except his punch was stopped. The masked man laughed and threw Saitama at the wall separating the bedroom with all of the cabin. Laughing while doing so.

"Oh you silly creature. This is my creation, my land, my home. You won't beat me here. Here is where you'll di-". The masked man was cut off due to being stabbed from the back. He slowly disappeared with a loud laugh. "I'll be back."

"Sai!" You ran up to Saitama and helped him up from being one with the wall. "Are you okay? I was a little worried." Walking through the wall pieces you let him sit on the somehow still intact bed. Saitama sat with his head facing down, not looking at you. "Saitama a-are you okay?"

He didn't say anything but sigh. "For the first time in a while I'm afraid of something." You looked down at him confused but refused to interrupt with a question. "I'm afraid that if I look at you, you'll disappear again. Except this time you'll be gone for much longer."

"Saitama..." Holding his face in your hands you force him to look up at you. "I'm not going anywhere this time." Smiling softly you lean down and plant a soft sweet kiss on his lips. Parting after a second you sit down on the bed next to him. Taking his hand into yours, you lay your head on his shoulder. "This place is weird. But the water tower near here I think, I think that's where I am."

"How are you so sure?" Saitama asked curiously.

"I'm not sure at all, just got a feeling you know?"

"Not really..but, I'll take your word for it."

Leaning off his shoulder you turn to him and smile. "That's good." Saitama blushed slightly at how cute you were. Causing you to giggle at his shyness. "Hey, Sai can you do something for me?"

Saitama looked at you with a confused face but nodded anyways. Placing your hands gently on his neck you slowly bringing him towards you. "Kiss me again." 

Saitama awoke slowly. The feeling of your lips still lingering. Looking around his room he saw Genos leaning on Emiko's shoulder fast asleep. Her leaning on his head. Emiko was still clutching her notepad and Genos still had his hand on Saitama's forehead. Removing Genos's hand, while sitting up awoke the teen robot. Quickly removing his head from the sleeping girl's shoulder Genos cleared his throat to try and hide the blush on his face. 

"Sensei did you see her?"

"Yeah I did. She's by a water tower of some sort. There's a cabin and a wooded area."

"I see." Genos got up from his spot and picked up Emiko laying her on the couch that was behind the two. "It's 2 AM right now, so when Emiko awakes we should leave to go find her."

"What do you mean wait we should head out right now!" Saitama said in a whisper shout. 

"This is Emiko's friend, we should at least inform her of where she is before we desert her in this apartment by herself."

"I know I'm just worried."

"We will find her."

He he...chapters in the same month whhaat. It's unheard of. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Please leave a star, a comment, and idk whatever else (maybe money).? Anywhoo wherever you are good morning or good night...PEACE OUT!!!