Finding You

Finally the next chapter. No specific author notes just enjoy the story.

Saitama's House

"Genos you ready?" Saitama said while pulling on his casual clothes.

"Hai sensei, but for what exactly?" Genos said questioning the bald man.

"We're going to find her! She's gotta be someone important who needs saving I can just feel it."  With that said the 2 set off to find the girl. Problem was neither of them knew where to start.

After about a few hours of just wandering the city streets, Saitama and Genos sat down on one of the street benches taking a break. 

"Maaan where can we find her!" Saitama groaned. Saitama was going to complain more when he was interrupted by Genos randomly jumping up from the bench.

"Sensei! I think I have an idea."

"Alright then. You didn't have to jump so suddenly though."

"Hai....well I have a female friend who's one of the workers at the Hero Association Office maybe she can help?"

"How?"

I don't know..." A long silence fell between the two when Saitama broke the silence.

"Alright then! Call her!"

"Yes sensei."

Genos called the phone number several times but no one picked up. That's when he decided to call another line and ask for her.

"Hello" Genos said into the phone. "I am looking for (Y/N).....yes. No....thank you."

"So what did she say?" Saitama asked.

"(Y/N) was not at work today. She called in sick."

"Oh." A little disappointed Saitama walked off and started walking back home. I mean if I did find her what would I even say? I recognize you from a dream I've been having for a while.

As Saitama was walking he felt a pain in his arms and on his face. It stung. A feeling he thought was lost to him was coming back in a very abrupt and surprising manner. As the pain subsided Saitama had reached his home. He instantly went and took a shower then put on his pajamas.

"Maybe I'll see her in my dream again." Saitama said before drifting off to sleep.

The flowers were so pretty. There were so many different colors and types it was a beautiful sight. Saitama looked everywhere for the girl but couldn't find her. She was no where to be seen. Continuously looking for the girl Saitama did not notice the flowers losing their color, slowly dying. When he finally did he heard them. Voices.

"She's not normal."

"Did you see the kid with no parents?"

"I bet they use her as a test subject."

"GO BACK TO THE LAB WHERE YOU CAME FROM MONSTER!"

Covering his ears Saitama fell to his knees as all the voices filled his brain. He tried to leave but his mind was too crowded with the voices. It was too much...the flowers, the voices, the girl.

Then it stopped. It was just plain white room. No darkness could be seen. In the corner of the room was a little girl facing the corner. Saitama made his way over to her when he was suddenly awaken.

"Sensei!! I'm so glad you're okay?"

"Genos why did you do that I was-"

"You stopped breathing" Genos interrupted.

"What?"

"You stopped breathing and then your body starting to sweat. Next your heart rate went up nothing was making sense." Genos handed Saitama some water. "We really have to find someone who can help."

I am so done with school. Well I updated woohoo. Nothing specific to say this chapter....Anywhoo wherever you are good morning or good night....PEACE OUT!!!!