You're beautiful, you know that?

Ashton was packing his things when Luke came up beside him and placed a kiss on Ashton's cheek.

"Hey, you." Luke grinned.

"Hi, Luke." Ashton blushed.

"So you're meeting Michael and Calum for dinner." Luke said looking down as if uncomfortable.

"Yes, is that a problem?" Ashton asked.

"No, I just... I don't like Michael." Luke huffed.

"Why not?" Ashton frowned.

"Seriously?" Luke scoffed.

"What? So he was a little flirty, big deal." Ashton waved a dismissive hand.

"Ashton, he's trying to take you from me. He's incredibly flirty and he's trying to buy you out from under me. He just wants you closer to him." Luke explained in irritation.

"Would you like to come to dinner with us?" Ashton sighed.

"Yes." Luke answered.

"Well let's go, I don't want to be late." Ashton said ushering Luke out the door.

"We're taking my car." Ashton said when Luke started towards the company car.

"What, why?" Luke frowned.

"Aaron, you have the rest of the evening off." Ashton called over to the driver waiting by the car.

"That's why." Ashton said turning back to Luke.

Luke looked shocked.

"Why would you do that?" Luke asked in astonishment.

"Because, you can ride with me." Ashton rolled his eyes.

"But-"

"No but's get in the car." Ashton  ordered.

Luke was about to respond but he saw a look on Ashton's face he hadn't seen before. Instead he climbed in the car.

The car ride was silent. Luke felt tension in the air and hated it. He reached out and put his hand on Ashton's leg.

Ashton looked over. Luke's blue eyes met his followed by a smile showing off only one of his dimples.

Ashton couldn't help but smile back.

"Please be nice to Michael." Ashton pleaded as he parked at the restaurant they were meeting at.

"I'll do my best but if he mentions you working for him-"

"Then I will handle it." Ashton sighed.

The two walked into the restaurant to see Michael already waiting at a table.

"I see you brought the boss." Michael said raising a brow at Ashton.

Luke glanced at Ashton waiting to see if Ashton would say anything but he only smiled as they took a seat.

"How was your first day at Gucci?" Ashton asked.

"It was a mess. Half the people were so upset that Leliana would do such a thing. The other half was pissed that it is technically owned by you." Michael answered talking to Luke as well.

"Anybody quit?" Luke asked.

"Three people." Michael nodded.

"I'm surprised that's all." Ashton said surprised.

Michael didn't respond though he was eyeing someone behind Luke.

Luke turned to see Calum reach the table.