I came here to see you

Ashton walked into the lobby holding Luke's coffee.

"Morning, Karen." Ashton said not looking up from his phone.

"Ashton, what are you wearing?" Karen asked frantically.

"What?" Ashton asked panicked as he looked down at his outfit. He wore a white button down with grey slacks and black shoes.

"You're wearing a white shirt, you can't wear white. Luke fired the last three people who wore white. You have to change. We need Jenna, she can get you something else to wear." Karen spoke quickly as she grabbed her phone.

"Karen, hold on. Luke asked me to wear white today." Ashton frowned.

"He what?" Karen raised a brow.

"He told me to wear white today." Ashton repeated.

"Why?" Karen asked with a frown.

"I don't know." Ashton shrugged.

"Braxton, where's my coffee?" Luke's voice spoke walking in the lobby.

"Right here." Ashton said holding out Luke's coffee.

Luke paused and examined Ashton for a moment.

"Braxton, a moment in my office please." Luke said walking towards the wooden doors that lead into Ashton and Luke's office.

Ashton gave Karen a worried look who only shrugged. He followed Luke into his office dropping his things off at his desk before following Luke through the glass doors that seperated his desk from Luke's.

Luke set his things down and went to his closet and picked up a pair of black and white dress shoes.

"I want you to find a pair exactly like this in your size, understood?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, got it." Ashton nodded.

"What for exactly?" Ashton asked as Luke set the shoes back into the closet.

"Oh, it's me, he won't mind." Leliana's voice rang out as the wooden doors opened. Luke grabbed Ashton and yanked him into the closet with him sliding the door mostly shut.

"I thought you said he was back here?" Leliana asked with a huff.

"He just walked back here, I'm not sure what happened, but I'll be sure to tell him you stopped by." Karen's voice spoke worriedly.

Luke and Ashton stood very still only half a foot apart as there wasn't much room in the closet.

Luke leaned in to Ashton's ear.

"I need you to get rid of her." Luke whispered.

"How?" Ashton whispered back.

"Figure it out." Luke whispered back before opening the closet and pushing him out.

"Oh, Leliana." Ashton said in a surprised tone.

"Where'd you come from?" Leliana asked in confusion. She was wearing a red dress that cut very low in the front.

"I was just...organizing Luke's closet before he gets here. You know how he is." Ashton said with a small chuckle.

"Indeed I do." Leliana agreed.

"If you're wanting to speak with him I'll have to take a message, he's not doing any meetings today." Ashton lied.

"Oh, I'm not here to see Luke." Leliana giggled.

"Oh, what are you doing here then?" Ashton asked with a frown.

"I came here to see you." Leliana giggled again.