Are you two together?

Ashton yawned as he set Luke's coffee on his desk. He hadn't slept much the night before. He was kept awake with all the thoughts of him and Luke. Dinner went well Luke was nice and even sweet a few times but Ashton felt weird. He hadn't told Calum or Michael about what was going on between him and Luke. He didn't want everyone knowing yet.

Ashton sat down at his desk and began going through voicemails, writing down the important ones and deleting the ones that weren't.

"Morning, Ashton." Luke said walking into the office.

"Morning." Ashton frowned. Luke never greeted him like that.

"What do I need to know for today?" Luke asked walking past Ashton's desk. Ashton grabbed his notebook and followed Luke into his office.

"You have a meeting with Mr. Malik at 10:30.
Michael called, he has a concern about the samples that were ordered by Leliana. All the tags say they're from Indonesia but they aren't. He wants to know if he should write them off as damaged goods or send them back.
Then Mrs. Thirlwall sent in a list of models for you to choose from for your fall line." Ashton spoke rattling off his list.

"Confirm the meeting. Tell Michael to write them off. And I want Charlene, Holly, Patrick and Derek." Luke said taking a sip of his coffee.

"Charlene and Derek aren't available." Ashton replied writing down everything else Luke had said.

"Then make them available." Luke snapped.

Ashton sighed before leaving Luke's office.

Ashton pulled out his phone to see Micheal had text him.

"Thought about my offer?"

Ashton decided to give him a call since he needed to tell him Luke's answer to his question.

"Hey, Michael."

"I'm tired, you?"

"Some but I'm just not sure yet."

"I know, it would be so much better but I really want this GQ job."

"I dunno, I hope he'll eventually give it to me."

"Ugh, Michael, can we not talk about that please."

"Look, I called you to let you know Luke said to write the samples off."

"Okay, I'll see you tonight."

Ashton hung up and let out a sigh.

"Plans with Michael tonight?" Luke asked from behind Ashton causing the brunette to jump.

"Uh, yeah, I'm meeting him and Calum for dinner." Ashton nodded.

"Hmmm." Luke hummed. Ashton hated when he did that.

"Did you get Derek and Charlene?" Luke asked.

"Not yet." Ashton sighed. He'd literally been out of Luke's office for thirty seconds.

"Chop chop, I want them garaunteed before I meet with Zayn." Luke snapped his fingers before walking back into his office.

Ashton grabbed his desk phone and dialed Jade Thirlwall's number.

"Mrs. Thirlwall, it's Ashton Irwin from Luke Hemmings' office."

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I wanted to talk to you about the models available for Luke's fall line."

"Uh, huh."

"Right, and he said he wants Patrick and Holly for sure, however he also says he wants Charlene and Derek."