Epilogue

Calum smiled as Luke paced nervously.
"Chill out, you're going to make it obvious." Calum chuckled putting his hand on Luke's shoulder.

"Okay that's the last of the boxes unloaded." Michael huffed setting a large box on the floor of the barren living room.

"Thanks babe." Calum smiled before placing a kiss on Michael's cheek.

"You okay, Hemmings?" Michael asked raising a brow at the nervous Luke.

"Just anxious for him to get here." Luke nodded.

At that moment the door knob jiggled indicating Ashton's arrival.

"Sorry, it took me so long. They were out of one color so I had to go to the other store to get it." Ashton spoke setting down two gallons of paint.

"Perfect, we just got the last of the boxes unloaded." Luke said kissing Ashton.

"You guys ready to paint?" Ashton asked Calum and Michael.

"I guess." Micheal huffed with a wink.

Ashton shoved the blonde a bit before leading the way to the master bedroom.

"I can't believe we finally have our own place together." Ashton smiled in satisfaction as he looked around the empty room.

"I know, can you believe we've been together a year already?" Luke smiled wrapping his arms around Ashton.

"I can't believe you've put up with each other for a year." Michael laughed.

"What about you two? You've been together almost as long." Ashton chuckled.

"I want to kill him daily." Calum grinned before kissing Michael.

"Let's get to work, shall we?" Luke urged in a slightly irritated tone.

"Hey now, don't bring your work attitude in here." Ashton warned Luke.

"Here, we can do these two walls while they do those two." Ashton said handing everyone a paint brush.

As they worked diligently Luke got more nervous and anxious.

"Ash, babe, could you get me a glass of water please?" Luke asked.

"Sure, mikey, cal, you guys want anything?" Ashton asked setting his brush down.

"No thanks." The two chorused.

As Ashton walked out Luke quickly dipped his paint brush before scrawling four words on the wall Ashton had been painting.
He got a thumbs up from Michael and Calum before going back to his own wall just as Ashton returned.

"You know, I was thinking, we should get a dog now that we have a place together." Ashton spoke as he handed Luke a glass of water. He then grabbed his brush and turned back to the wall he'd been painting.
"I work from home a lot more so it won't be alone very-" Ashton stopped mid sentence as he noticed the writing on the wall.

'Will you marry me' was painted sloppily.

Ashton turned around to see Luke down on one knee with a box in hand.
Ashton gasped as he set the brush down.

"Do you promise to never give up on me?" Luke asked opening the box to reveal a wedding ring.

"Yes, yes, yes." Ashton exclaimed as he
wrapped himself around Luke.

- 8 months later -

Luke shifted his tie for the hundredth time.

"It looks fine son." Andrew stated placing a hand on Luke's shoulders.
"I'm so proud of you. I always saw so much potential in you and knew you'd fall into my footsteps. But I never imagined you'd be getting married, much less to someone so perfect for you. Your mother would be so proud." Andrew teared up before letting go of his youngest son.

"Thank you dad, that means a lot to me." Luke smiled warmly.

"Mom, your hair is fine, relax would you this is my wedding not yours. Why are you so nervous?" Ashton chuckled pulling his mother away from the mirror.

"My only son is getting married." Ann cried gripping onto Ashton. Ashton hugged his mom back.

"It's okay, I'm not going anywhere. I'll still be around, just with a different last name." Ashton laughed.

"You and Luke are going to be happy together. I'm so proud of you." Anne sniffled.

"You ready Mrs. Irwin?" Michael asked as he put his arm out.

"Is it time already?" Anne asked dabbing her eyes.

Ashton smiled as Micheal lead his mom to the door. He heard the music start.

"This is it. After today I will no longer be Ashton Irwin." Ashton spoke more to himself as he got himself ready to walk down the isle.

"Nope, sure won't." Calum smiled linking arms with Ashton.

The two walked to the door. He saw Luke, through the crack in the door, standing at the end waiting for him. His soon to be husband. Ashton took a deep breath as the doors began to open. Calum smirked before whispering.

"Come on, Mr. Hemmings."

*AN*
The end! I decided to do a short combination of all the options because you guys have been such awesome readers! I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you enjoyed the book. I want to thank each and every one of you for your reads, votes, and comments! I love you all and hope you guys join me on another journey as I write Everything I didn't say! ❤❤❤