I don't tolerate you

Luke wandered towards the hotel restaurant. He glanced at the menu before taking a seat at the bar.

"You look awfully gloomy for a guy who just took Gucci from Leliana." Michael's voice spoke up suddenly beside Luke.

"What are you doing here? Where is Ashton?" Luke frowned in no mood to talk.

"He's in the bathroom. I came to see if you wanted to have lunch with us. It's on me." Michael smiled.

Luke was about to say no but the idea of single Ashton and Michael alone together didn't bode well with Luke.

"Sure." Luke shrugged following Michael to their table.

Ashton walked towards the table to see Luke sitting across from Michael.

"Luke, hey." Ashton said with a surprised tone.

"He was sitting alone at the bar so I invited him to sit with us. I hope that’s okay." Michael explained.

"Yeah, that's great." Ashton nodded taking a seat. He'd never eaten lunch with Luke before so it was a bit weird.

"You know what, I'll just get something and take it to the room." Luke said standing abruptly.

"Wait, no." Ashton said suddenly grabbing Luke's wrist.

Luke looked down at his wrist causing Ashton to release him.

"Don't do that. Celebrate with us." Ashton said trying to sound enthusiastic.

"Do I look like the celebrating type?" Luke snapped.

"I actually think you could be a lot of fun if you relaxed a bit." Ashton smiled.

Luke looked at Ashton's dimpled grin with a curious frown. It was like Luke's attitude didn't phase Ashton as much anymore.

"Come on sit down take the rest of today off. Enjoy your victory over Leliana." Ashton chuckled urging Luke to sit.

With a sigh Luke sat back down. Something about Ashton had Luke hooked.

-

Luke drank his beer while Ashton and Michael talked. They seemed like old friends though they'd barely known each other. However he was learning more about Ashton and that pleased him.

"So you never told me what made you decide to throw Leliana under the bus." Michael said after a moment of silence.

Luke pretended to be disinterested.

"Ahem, well..." Ashton cleared his throat.

"I caught her with another guy last night." Ashton stated.

"Seriously? What a bitch." Michael scoffed.

"Yeah, she told me she was using me to piss Luke off." Ashton shrugged.

"What, does she have a thing for Luke?" Michael chuckled.

"No, definitely not." Ashton laughed.

"Then how would you two dating piss him off?" Michael asked.

Luke watched Ashton fiddle with his fork nervously. He was curious to see if Leliana had really told Ashton that Luke was interested in him.

"I dunno, something about taking Luke's employees and his business." Ashton waved a dismissive hand.

"She thought that would work?" Michael snickered.

"Apparently." Ashton shrugged.

"I have to ask, did you really sleep with her that night?" Luke asked suddenly frowning.