VIP members only

"Braxton in my office." Luke spoke not looking up from his phone as he walked by Ashton. Ashton frowned but followed the blonde to his desk.

"Yes sir?" Ashton asked holding back a yawn. He, Luke and Calum had gotten back kind of late and Calum convinced him to get a bite with him afterwards so he didn't get much sleep.

Luke looked up with a frown.
"Tired?" Luke asked sounding disinterested.

"I'm fine." Ashton lied.
"Good because today is busy." Luke said holding out a paper for Ashton to take.
Ashton took the paper and frowned.
"You're going on a trip?" Ashton asked looking up from the Brochure.

"We're going on a trip, yes." Luke answered not looking up from his desk.

"We?" Ashton frowned.

"You are my personal assistant. You won't be doing me any good here while I'm in Barbados." Luke jeered.

Ashton nodded but stayed quiet.

"You need to book our hotel. We'll be there for four days. You need to book our flights and arrange transportation to and from the airports. We leave Friday." Luke spoke simply.

"This Friday?" Ashton asked nervously.

"Did I stutter?" Luke snapped.

"What if we can't get a flight?" Ashton asked panicked.

"Let's make sure that doesn't happen, shall we?" Luke sneered.

Luke seemed to be in a particularly bad mood today.

"Yes sir." Ashton sighed.

"Oh, and Braxton, let's cheer up a bit, we have company coming." Luke snapped condescendingly.

Ashton gave a large dimpled grin before slipping out the door.

He sighed heavily as he made his way out of the office. Luke had been so different last night. He'd called Ashton by his actual name and had been a lot nicer. Ashton wish he knew what had changed.

-

"Okay, but I don't think you understand I need a flight for Friday. Saturday won't work." Ashton said again.

"I'm sorry sir, but we can't get you on a flight for Friday." The lady snapped.

"But the website says you have three available seats. I'm only asking for two." Ashton said stressed.

"I'm sorry but those are for vip members only."

"Hey, babe, sorry I took so long. You get our seats?" A blonde haired guy smiled placing his arm around Ashton. Ashton frowned.

"They're out of seats." Ashton huffed shrugging the guys arm off. He was in no mood for being hit on.

"But the website says there's three seats left." The blonde frowned.

"Vip members only." The woman behind the counter snapped.

"Good thing I'm a member then." The blonde smiled pulling out a Vip card.

"Two seats to Barbados." The lady spoke typing on her computer.

"Oh, you told her two? What about your friend..." The guy waited for Ashton to say a name.

"Luke." Ashton said.

"Right, Luke." The guy nodded turning back to the woman.

"So three for barbados." The woman corrected typing again.

"Here you are." The lady handed over three tickets.

The blonde wrapped his arm around Ashton's shoulder and lead him away from the desk.

"Two tickets to barbados." The guy smiled handing over two of the three tickets.

"Why did you do that? You don't even know me." Ashton frowned.

"You seemed like you needed a hand." The guy shrugged.

"Well you just saved my career so thank you...."

"Michael." The blonde grinned.
"Michael clifford."

-

"So wait, your boss is Luke Hemmings?" Michael laughed.

"Yeah." Ashton nodded.

"I worked for Gucci for a while so I know of him. He's an ass if I remember correctly." Michael snickered.

"You remember correctly." Ashton nodded with a sigh.
"Honestly, I haven't heard from him in a while it kind of makes me nervous." Ashton frowned down at his phone.

"Message him first. Show initiative, it'll throw him off." Michael smiled.

"He doesn't do messages I'll call him." Ashton smiled dialing Luke's number then putting him on speaker.

"What?" A voice snapped.

"Hey, Luke, I was just calling to let you know our hotel is booked our flight is booked and transportation has been arranged." Ashton spoke proudly.

"Would you like a cookie?" Luke snapped condescendingly.

"No sir, I simply wanted to ask if you needed me get anything on my way back to the office." Ashton said.

"You realize my afternoon tea should be here in twenty minutes." Luke snapped again.

"I already have it." Ashton smiled looking at the hot tea next to him. There was a moment of silence before Luke spoke again.

"That'll be all." Luke said simply.

"See, he was totally thrown off guard." Michael smiled.

"Thank you, seriously you've been awesome." Ashton grinned.

"Anytime." Michael smiled before standing.
"I'll see you Friday. "

Ashton nodded as Michael left.

-

Ashton walked into Luke's office holding out his tea and a small paper bag.

"What is this?" Luke sneered as he took the bag from Ashton.

"It's a pizza pretzel. You have guests coming so dinner will be late. You'll get hungry." Ashton shrugged before turning away.

Luke stood with a slight frown on his face.

Ashton fought to hold back a smile. He rather enjoyed catching Luke off guard.

*AN*
Super short filler chapter but yay Michael! Lol