Fuck me

Ashton lifted Luke's shirt over his head before peeling his off as well. He then reconnected their lips hurriedly.

Luke could feel Ashton's hard on pressing against him. Luke slid his hands from Ashton's hair to his zipper. He undid the slacks and slid his fingers into the hem of Ashton's boxers. He pulled them down in one quick swipe.

"That's not fair." Ashton said breathlessly pulling back once more.

"Stand up." Luke ordered.

Ashton stood showing off his large. erection.

"Fuck." Luke swore as he undid his pants dropping them to the floor.

"Holy shit, you're hot." Ashton said his eyes dragging over Luke's naked body.

Luke grabbed Ashton by the back of the neck pulling him closer.

"Kiss me." Luke demanded leaning in to Ashton's lips.

"Gladly." Ashton smirked before dropping to his knees.

Luke frowned down at Ashton but his frown instantly disappeared as Ashton's Mouth connected with his dick.

"Fuck."

Ashton bobbed his head back and forth earning throaty moans from Luke.

"Oh, Ashton, fuck yeah."

Ashton continued running his tongue along Luke's cock.

"Baby, I want to fuck you." Luke said in a breathy voice.

Ashton pulled away from Luke and stood back up.

"Fuck me, Luke." Ashton whispered into Luke's ear sending shivers down the blonde's spine.

Luke pushed him back causing Ashton to slam into the wall. Luke attached his lips to Ashton's before grabbing Ashton's cock in his hand.

"Mmmm" Ashton hummed into the kiss.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard." Luke growled into Ashton's ear.

"Then fucking do it already." Ashton demanded.

"Fuck I love it when you get bossy." Luke smirked before pulling Ashton to his bedroom.

"Lay down, ass up." Luke snapped going into his night stand.

Ashton did as told eager for contact.

Luke placed a condom on his throbbing dick. He then grabbed the lube and squeezed some onto Ashton's asahole.

Ashton hissed at the cold liquid.

Luke pressed a finger into Ashton which he took eagerly. Luke decided to add another finger. Ashton clenched a bit at the pain but didn't say anything.
Luke then started to pump his fingers in and out of Ashton.

"Luuuuke, more." Ashton groaned.

Luke placed a third finger inside Ashton. Ashton pushed back onto Luke's fingers wanting him deeper.

"I think you're ready for me. What do you think?" Luke asked kissing Ashton's back.

"I think you need to fuck me already." Ashton growled.

Luke smiled as he lined himself up with Ashton's ass. He pushed in gently so as to not hurt Ashton.

"Oh, Luuuuke."

"Fuck, Ashton." Luke gasp as Ashton thrust back causing Luke to enter him fully.

"Fuck me, baby." Ashton begged.

Luke began thrusting slowly at first.

"Please, baby, more." Ashton begged again.

Luke started thrusting faster earning satisfied gasps from from Ashton.

"Ashton, baby, yes." Luke moaned pressing into Ashton.

"Luke, oh god, luke."

"Fuck, I love it when you say my name." Luke whined with pleasure.

"Fuck, Luke, harder, yes, yes, yes." Ashton was getting close Luke could tell and so was he.

Luke placed a gentle breathy kiss on Ashton's shoulder.

"Luke, luke, don't stop. Fuck, yes, yes, yes, oh. My. God. Yeeeesssss." Ashton came loudly.

Luke thrust a few more times.

"Ashton, oh fuck me, yes, fuuuuucckk." Luke swore coming inside Ashton.