PREFERENCE: FAVORITE MOVIE

Your favorite movie that you watch together. It's "your" movie.

__________

Steve Rogers:
50 First Dates: Although he'd never admit it, Steve tears up every time Lucy watches the good morning tape.

Tony Stark:
Ferris Bueller's Day Off: you love the movie for its iconic-ness, and Tony loved it because Ferris reminds him of himself.

Bucky Barnes:
Grease: Bucky secretly knows all the lyrics to every song in the movie, and you two sing along every time you watch it.

Pietro Maximoff:
Footloose: you and Pietro always dance along together during the last scene of the movie.

Clint Barton:
Yours, Mine, & Ours: you always joke with Clint that you're going to have ten kids, too.

Thor Odinson:
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl: Thor loves a good action movie, and he's fascinated by the idea of pirates. You just love Johnny Depp.

Peter Parker:
Zootopia: you're both suckers for kids movies, and Peter always gets really sad when the fox and the bunny fight.

Wanda Maximoff:
The Princess Bride: you and Wanda always swoon over the dreamy and clever Westley.

Natasha Romanoff:
Revenge of the Bridesmaids: You and Nat have a high appreciation for revenge and love seeing the biatch get what she deserves.

__________

wow. I am so very sorry I haven't updated in ages!! school has been consuming my life and I've had no time to go on wattpad *cries* 

I hope you enjoy this little preference, and send me any other requests or ideas you have!

love, elizabeth

p.s. these are some of my fav movies and they're all really good so you should watch them if you haven't :))