The One That Survived [Naruto Fanfic] Chapter 4

~Chapter 4~

-Ten Years Later-

So I’m gonna be a co-sensei. This is just great…. I thought as I headed to the meet up with the old man (Lord Hokage) and my new Jonin teammate.

“Old man.” I stated as I walked up to him. He nodded as we lapsed into silence, waiting for the last of the group. Over the past ten years I had made tons of new jutsu, gotten high up on the scale of strongest ninja in the village and I’ve done tons of missions. Over two thousand last time I checked. I liked assassination missions the most.

Chi nudged my head and I blinked, looking over at him. He was eight feet tall now but still looked the same. He pointed his head down the road and I blinked as a familiar ninja made his way to us.

“Kakashi. Late as always.” Hokage greeted. The ninja scratched the back of his head sheepishly before looking over at me and blinking in surprise. He was probably flashing back to fourteen years ago like I was.

“Man, Spoon, it’s been awhile.” I said, smirking. He just sweat dropped. Then we headed over to our new students houses. Sakura’s was first and, well, it was very….pink. I flashed back to my Imouto’s little pink bunny and was saddened the entire time. Sasuke’s was kinda depressing and finally we got to Naruto’s. The Hokage was sitting at his dining table, I was reading all the signs of encouragement on the wall and Kakashi was looking at a carton of milk.

“This is Naruto’s house, isn’t it?” He questioned.

“Yes.” The old man replied.

Kakashi looked down at the milk again and I glanced over his shoulder, sweat-dropping. It was expired.

“He’s clumsy, but you two are the best choices to watch him. You guys have a talent for sniffing things out,” The Hokage told us as Kakashi looked over his shoulder at me, “What’s more; another member of the team you shall oversee will be Sasuke, of the Uchiha clan. Best of luck!”

“I’ll do my best!” Kakashi replied, walking away with the carton while my eye was twitching. I’m stuck with an Uchiha. I thought they all died! What the fuck?!

“Old man….” I looked at him with my one visible eye twitching and he chuckled.

“Try not to pick on him. I don’t even think he has his Sharingan yet.”

“Cocky bastards. The lot of them. Only one I liked was Itachi and looked where he ended up.” I muttered, stomping away after Kakashi.

I stared at the entrance to the room as we walked down the halls of the academy, Kakashi at my side. We both stopped a foot away from it, motioning for each other to go in first as we saw the eraser propped on the top.

He finally sighed and I smirked. “I’ll be on the roof.” After he nodded I disappeared in a poof and listened to what was going on downstairs. One boy was laughing hysterically.

“Gotcha! Good one!” He actually let it hit him? Wow….

Next was a girl’s voice. “I’m sorry sensei. I tried to stop him, but Naruto….” My eye twitched. Suck up….

There wasn’t a third voice. Kakashi spoke up in a cheery voice and was laughing. “Hmm….how shall I put this? Based on my first impression….I’d have to say….,” His voice changed drastically, “I hate you!!”

I snickered, straightening out my clothes. My pants and the belt that wrapped around my waist and left leg hadn’t changed in the slightest and I still had six pouches as well as my shuriken and kunai holsters on my right leg with red bandages. My shirt was black with white flames on the bottom and red short sleeves that were slit and there was a red diamond on the center. I still had a fishnet shirt under it with the sleeves going to my elbows and my sword was strapped on top of it but under my shirt. Oh, and the shirt had a hood as well. My headband was tied to my neck tightly and my pure white, red streaked hair was up in a high ponytail with the tip reaching my shoulders. My shoes were black zori with red pockets on both sides where it went up my leg and a red diamonds in the center and sides of them.