Chapter 4

I had done it! I had successfully avoided everybody over the weekend. Seriously somebody should give me a medal or a trophy or something, it was hard work. I know you may think that I just lied in bed for the whole weekend but you are wrong. If you ever want a challenge, try to withhold boy information from Robyn it was exhausting! Plus avoiding Calum. Let's just say I had a lot of 'plans' over the weekend that were in actual fact me watching Netflix.

But now it was Monday morning and I had no choice but to face them. And before you say that I should have played sick and stayed off school, I have one question for you. Have you ever tried to play sick to a real life nurse? I've only ever got away with it once when I put on 6 pairs of fluffy socks on to make my temperature go up. I doubt I could get away with it now though. I threw on a maroon shirt and dark blue jeans. Shoving my feet into tanned, knee high boots, I checked my phone. After the completion of my make up I brushed my teeth and grabbed a grey sweater. I know I get ready in a weird order, really I should have gotten dressed after my make up, I would have avoided the access blush that had fell onto my leg.

"Bye mom," I called before leaving the house and getting into my car. Okay today is going to be like any other day, nothing is going to be different. Austin will not take a second glance at me, I'll have boring lessons and Calum will not suspect a thing. I think I'm getting a bit ahead of my self, I mean we only had a 5 minute conversation and here is me thinking he's going to treat me different. Maybe a smile in the hallway but besides that everything will be normal.

I spotted Robyn in the food hall and went to sit by her. "How was the concert?" Calum asked walking over to us.

"Well..." Robyn started. I stomped on her foot to shut her up.

"It was okay but we left early," I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Yes Violet why did we leave early?" She said with a devilish smirk. I was going to kill her if she kept this up.

"I had a curfew, plus it was too cold.

"I wasn't cold," Robyn commented innocently.

"Ye but that's because you where draped over some boy," I smirked. She shot me a glare. "Oh my god you guys, I forgot to tell you! Guess who I saw on Friday."

"I could certainly guess," Robyn mumbled.

Ignoring her comment I spoke again. "Brandon Cunningham!"

Calum began to cough uncontrollably and Robyn straitened up. "THEE Brandon Cunningham, The same Brandon Cunningham that you almost lost your virginity to???!!!" She asked practically exploding.

"Yeah,"

"Was he at the concert?" Calum asked, a frown appearing on his face.

"No I ran into him when I went for a meal."

"What did he say?" Robyn asked.

"He told me that he missed me," I answered honestly.

"He was an absolute douchebag!" Calum growled.

"Calum chill," Robyn said.

"No! He was a dick I mean he broke up with her because she wouldn't sleep with him,"

"I broke up with him,"

"He was a dick I mean she broke up with him because he kept trying to pressure her into sex," he corrected himself.

"What did you say when he told you he missed you?" Robyn asked.

"I said that we broke up because we wanted different things, then he was like so you don't want the same thing as me." It was simple with Brandon, he wanted sex and I didn't.