Chapter 6

"Why do we never go to the schools basketball games?" I asked Robyn as we shared a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

"You never wanted to go,"

"I have never said I wouldn't go!"

"You know me, would I really be the one to say no to hot boys running around a basketball court?"

"Okay, so maybe it was me who didn't want to go,"

"Why'd you ask?"

"Well my mind is sort of changing,"

"Changing?"

"Yeah, I though it might be fun."

"What has changed your mind?"

"Nothing,"

"And does nothing go by the name of Austin Hendrix?" She smiled wiggling her eyebrows.

"Maybe....."

"Do tell!" She said practically jumping on top of me.

"There's nothing to tell, he just suggested that I go along to one of the games."

"Oh M gee he's inviting you to his games? You're just like Khloè Kardashian and Lamar, but like without the cheating aspect,"

"Robyn you're doing it again," I sighed.

"Doing want,"

"Planning ahead of yourself like your life is a fairy tale,"

"Shut up, we need to focus on what you're going to wear we only have 2 days to plan!"

"Yes fairy god mother," I mumbled.

"What are you going to tell Calum about your sudden interest in the Bulldogs?" she asked. Bulldogs was the name of the school team.

"I'm not, and neither are you we're just going to go to the next game and not mention it,"

"What is the big deal, I mean he won't even care."

"We both know that's not true, he complained for a week when you parked next to Austin last year so you could take a picture with his car while he was in class," I laughed. "Besides, why would I worry Calum over nothing I mean we've been on one date."

"I thought you said it wasn't a date," she smirked at me before continuing. "Must have been one hell of a date if he's asking you to become his own personal cheerleader, are you going to take one of the uniforms to use later in the bedroom?" She teased.

"You are sick!"

"No sweetie I'm realistic, he's into you and I can promise you now that you would have him eating out of the palm of your hand if you threw on one of the cheerleading uniforms!"

"Better yet, why don't we just get it on in the boys changing room after the game,"

"Now you're talking!"

"I was kidding! Seriously the boys changing room? I could think or more romantic places for my first time."

Robyn laughed. "You're such a prude!"

"You've already told me that," I smiled.

***

"Do you guys want to do something tomorrow?" Calum asked taking a bite of his burger.

I glanced down, I still hadn't told Calum about the game. "Actually we have plans," I mumbled.

"Plans? Without me? Do tell,"

"We're going to the game," Violet smiled. I shot her a glare.

"Why are you going to that?" He asked confused.