Chapter 24

Authors note:

Hey everyone, I hope you are all enjoying the story so far. I'm sorry my updates are slow, I'm writing whenever I can but I have little time between university and a job. I will try and update sooner next time. Anyway here it is, the chapter I have been dreading to write. Honestly I had no clue how to write it and I still don't know how. Anything I know about this type of stuff has literally come from reading Wattpad books. I had no idea how to go about writing it so I tried to give a little detail without being too graphic. 

With that in mind I hope you enjoy it. 

Warning: Some sexual content ahead.

Austin: About to take the math test wish me good luck

                                                                      Me: Good luck!! You'll be fine!

I let out a huge yawn still tired from last night.

"Wow did Austin keep you up all night?" Robyn teased wiggling her eyebrows. One of the worst decisions of my life was telling Robyn that Austin stayed the night. She had spent the whole day making crude remarks much to my annoyance.

"For the last time we were just studying!"

"Studying what? The human body?" She smirked.

"You need to get your mind out of the gutter," I groaned. Trying to pay attention to what our teacher was telling us.

Obviously Robyn's priority was embarrassing me so I had to endure a whole hour of Robyn's teasing and honestly by the end of class I was considering shoving a pencil through her eye.

Today was the day she was going to the concert with Calum so she was acting like an over excited puppy. If she wasn't teasing me about Austin she was talking about the concert and how amazing it would be. Honestly she told me the plan that many times it felt like I was going with them. After school Calum was making a quick trip home to grab his things, then he was getting Robyn from her house and they were making their way to the hotel where Robyn had kindly offered to pay for dinner before the concert.

I was putting some books into my locker when two strong arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me into a familiar chest.

"How was the test?"

"Great! I'm pretty sure I passed," I could tell how pleased he was just by hearing the tone of his voice.

"Congratulations!" I said turning around in his arms to face him. I noticed a few stares from students as they walked past. Seriously? Were people not over this by now?

"As a thank you for all your help I want to cook dinner for you tonight,"

"You can cook?" I asked thinking about the time we, or should I say I, made the cake.

Austin chuckled shaking his head. "Nope but I can try,"

Oh god. Someone tell my mom I might be dropping into see her at the hospital when I'm admitted with food poising. Okay that was mean. I'm sure he will make something edible and besides it's the thought that counts. Right?

"What time shall I come over?"

"About 7,"

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before scurrying off to my next class.

Once the final bell finally rang, I walked towards my car with Calum and Robyn whose cars were parked besides mine.

"Well have fun tonight you two," I told them earning a squeal from Violet before she practically dived into her car headfirst and drove away as fast as she could. My bet was that she would run at least 3 red lights trying to get home as soon as possible.