Chapter 10

I opened my messages for like the hundredth time since Austin dropped me home. We had to wait for Calum to leave before I even thought about coming out of Austin's room. Letting out a huge sigh I sat back onto my bed, how was I going to tell Calum?

I had spent the past hour opening and closing my message app, trying to build up the courage to text him. I knew better than to break the news to him over text I mean imagine that 'hey Calum just wanted to let you know that I may or may not be dating your brother, I don't know what's going on but we've kissed a lot,'. He'd hit the roof! Anyway so I'd spent the past hour trying to text Calum asking if we could talk, but I knew that I couldn't just text 'can we talk?' because those types of texts just scream bad news.

I groaned loudly. Robyn was right when she said that the longer I left it the harder it was going to be. If I would have just told Calum in the beginning that I'd saw Austin at the concert it wouldn't have been this bad, sure he would have probably been a bit annoyed but it would have been better than telling him that I may be in an actual relationship with Austin! Calum would probably see it as a secret I've been keeping from him.

What was I going to do?! Would it be a good idea to tell Calum in school? Why was I getting so worked up about it? Calum wouldn't act THAT badly to the news would he? I mean sure he'd probably be a little upset and hurt that I'd kept it from him and maybe a little annoyed that I went behind his back but he'd be fine, right??

My phone started to vibrate, distracting me from the crisis I was currently having. I glanced at the screen. Unknown number?? Raising my eyebrow I reluctantly accepted the call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello this is the local fire department is this miss Violet Benson speaking?" The voice said in a mumble.

"Errrm yes.."

"Well I'm afraid we have a problem,"

I was extremely confused right now. "What's the problem?"

"We've had a complaint that you're too hot,"

My mouth formed an 'o' shape as I heard a chuckle down the line. "Austin?"

"You got it flower," I heard him say, practically seeing his smirk.

"Flower?" I questioned.

"Yeah you know because you're name is Violet, I'm going to give you a nickname,"

"Let's put flower in the maybe pile then and keep looking," I laughed.

"If we must,"

"How'd you get my number anyway?" I asked.

There was a pause down the line. "Calum's phone,"

"What!"

"Relax, I told him that I had accidentally deleted moms number and needed his phone to get it back, I tried to get your number the day after I first met you but he caught me," he chuckled.

I started to blush remembering when Calum had told me he'd caught Austin on his phone. "So why did you call me?" I asked trying my hardest not so sound rude.

"Wow is it a crime to want to talk to you?"

I laughed at this. "You talked to me an hour ago," I teased.

"Honestly I'm doing it for your benefit, I assumed you'd be getting withdrawal symptoms from not hearing my voice for this long."

I rolled my eyes. "Thank god you called, I was beginning to sweat and get the shakes,"

"Have you thought how you're going to tell Calum yet?"

"No clue whatsoever, any suggestions would be appreciated though,"