I've quieten down for you

"I don't know what the reason is, but I'm certain that this will eventually end"

*Harry's P.O.V*

Breathtaking. Beautiful. Perfect. That's what she looked. If a person so broken could look this beautiful, then I was completely blinded in the past to ignore what was right in front of me.

She unbuckled the belt and got out of the car as the driver opened the door. I followed her out and took her hand in mine again, as we walked in the venue.

"Mr. Styles, through here please" the guard at the gate guided Jade and I through the gate and towards the main hall. As soon as we entered the venue, the whole atmosphere changed.

Dj Payne was indeed in town I suppose. The venue looked like a complete night club. There were lights everywhere, music blasting through the speakers and Jade? Well, I could tell she stiffened at the impact but soon calmed down when she saw the girls in sight. She immediately let go of my hand and looked at me with a smile as to tell me she's going to the girls. I nodded and smiled back and she walked to Sophia, Gem and Lottie as Sophia looked over at me with a nod.

I spotted Zayn, Niall, Louis and Liam sitting on the love seats not quite far from the girls with Ed and Nick. I made my way towards them and greeted them as I settled myself down on one of the seats and grabbed a glass of whiskey from the waiter that had passed by.

The boys were talking something about Nick's experience with meeting Nicki Minaj or someone as I fazed out to look towards Jade as I took a sip of my drink.

I saw her sitting on a barstool with Lottie on her right and Sophia on her left as Gemma was nowhere to be seen. Sophia's eyes met mine as she was about to pass a shot of vodka to Jade while Jade was engrossed in a conversation with Lottie. My eyes diverted from the shot glass to Sophia and I raised my brows before shaking my head to give her a signal to not give the shot to Jade.

I knew she would get the hint so I diverted my attention back to the boys and drank my drink.

"Hey, Harry!" A voice snapped me out of our conversation as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked over to the hand before to the person.

"Hi, Kendall" I said with a smile pulled on my face.

"How are you? It's been a very long time" she said as she took a seat near us.

"Yea" I said giving her a short answer. It has indeed been a very long time. I didn't want to be impolite but I gave her short answers so she would understand that I'm not interested.

"We should catch up soon eh?" She asked me after she was done talking with Liam and Louis.

"Yeah sure" I pulled a smile.

"I'll text you if that's alright" she hesitated as she said it. I briefly nodded and she sighed before getting up and leaving.

"You couldn't have been more clear to show that you're not interested in her but she's so dumb, Jesus!" Niall laughed making all of us laugh.

"Come on, Niall. She's a woman. I have to respect her" I said proving my point after our fit of laughter. We then soon continued with a conversation as I looked around the hall seeing familiar faces from the singing industry.

My jaw was agape when I saw what was going on when I flickered my eyes back to the girls after quite a few minutes when I saw Jade's head tilted back as she drank shots after shots with Sophia looking over at me with a smirk that she didn't listen to me.

My jaw clenched at the sight as I finished the last sips of my drink and excused myself from the boys to go to Jade. She was giggling at something stupid as usual when I reached towards them.

"I would've considered myself happyyyyy when he kisseddd mee" Jade pointed at Sophia with her back facing me as Sophia looked at me for help. I sighed and shook my head. Who is she talking about?

"You really can't listen, can you, Sophia" I said as Sophia chuckled and hooked her arm in Lottie's and left, leaving Jade and I.

"Harry!!" Jade squealed with a bright smile on her face.

"We were just talking about youu" she emphasized on 'just' as she leaned towards me with her hands on her face to give all her attention to me.

"How much did you drink" I barely said but she heard me and giggled in response. She heard but did she even understand me?

She stared at me before reaching for another shot of vodka but I stopped her before she could continue.

"No" I warned her raising my finger so she could understand but she only giggled in response, making me smile at her stupidness. She literally looks so adorable in the state. She's so stress free and looks even more beautiful. She has nothing to worry about.

"Come on" I said and helped her up on her feet and placed my arm around her waist to keep heat steadily as he laid her head on my shoulder.

"Liam, I'm really sorry mate. But we have to go" I said loudly over the music, keeping Jade in place as he stumbled with me.

"You go Haz!" Zayn cheered as Niall started coughing and then the guys started laughing. I shook my head and gave them a smile. They never change.

"Happy Birthday again" I said to Liam as he thanked me and told me to take Jade home safely.

We soon got out of the venue and fresh air engulfed us. It was so much better outside. I took out my phone and dialed the driver's number before telling him to come pick us up. I walked Jade to a bench near the parking and helped her sit as he immediately latched on to my arm and closed her eyes, placing her head on me shoulder.

"Harry?" She called out after a few minutes, she sat up properly and looked into my eyes. Her eyes were bloodshot and I could smell the strong alcohol. I nodded for her to speak as he opened her mouth to speak but closed it again.

"Yes?" I encouraged her to speak up.

"I... I'm sorry" she said. Wait what?

"Jade, love. Why are you sorry?" I asked her completely oblivious to what she was going to say.

"First love is never forgotten right?" She asked rhetorically. She then sighed and looked down, fidgeting with her fingers and closed her eyes.

"I wish I never went to Georgia" was what she said as the car pulled up in front of us. I was shook by her words. She regrets. She regrets even when she's not in her senses. Her first love was me right? Does she still love me, or simply just cannot forget me?

"Let's go" I said and helped her up to her car as she sat and immediately placed her head back and closed her eyes. I shut the car door and buckled her belt before placing the hair that was covering her face, behind her ears and softly caressed her cheek.

My phone snapped me back to reality when I realized it was a text message. I pulled out my phone and unlocked it to check who it was from. It was an unknown number and so I opened the text to see what it said.

Hey, Harry. Kendall here. It was nice to see you again after so many years. I was wondering if you'd like to come to the Tommy Hilfiger season opening fashion show tomorrow at 7? I'll be modeling and it'll be nice to have someone around. We can go for dinner afterwards. Reply soon x

-Kendall

I sighed at her words. She can't be possibly trying this all over again. So long for being a douche and not respecting women. She needs to be respected no matter what kind of person she is, after all she's a woman too.

I looked over to Jade to see her asleep. Maybe Jade wouldn't mind if I went out tomorrow. She wouldn't really enquire to where would I go.

Sure, I'll be there at 7. Thanks for the invite. Good luck with the modeling.
-Harry

I sighed and placed my phone back in my pocket and closed my eyes to relax for some time.