I have no right

*Jade's P.O.V*

"Mummy, auntie Jia said we'll go to the park tomorrow" Brooklyn said as he played with the toys Harry had gotten him earlier.

"Really " I replied him with full enthusiasm with him nodding his head excitedly.

"Great, I'll be downstairs making dinner, gather your toys and come down in a bit" I informed him and walked downstairs to make dinner.

Harry had not been out of his room since the morning. He came down for breakfast and said that he wasn't feeling too well so he slept in the whole day. Nonetheless, I grabbed some ingredients from the fridge to make some spaghetti and hummed to a tune as I concentrated on cooking.

"Mommy!!" Brooklyn called out to me from upstairs shortly after I was almost done with boiling the pasta.

"Yes?" I replied him. It better not be one of his toys problem.

"Uncle Harry is needs you" he said. Wait? Harry.

I wiped my hands with the counter towel and walked upstairs towards Harry's room.

"Harry?" I called out when I went in. His room was dark compared to the lighting in the rest of the house. Is he alright?

"Yeah, hold on a bit" he replied from the washroom. He soon came out fully dressed, fixing his hair.

"How do I look?" He had a cheeky grin on his face.

"Good?" I answered almost in a question.

"Well I wanted to tell you that I uh, I'm going out. Jia will be staying overnight in case I'm not back. Take care of Brooklyn and yourself. Alright?" He said with a smile. I nodded without asking where he was going. It's not quite my job to ask him where he's going.

"Bye, Jade"

"Wait! Dinne.." He left before I could even finish my sentence. I sighed before going back to the kitchen finishing up rest of the cooking. And immediately I felt no motivation to cook something good. I decided to just use the premade sauce and added some meatballs calling Brooklyn down to eat.

"Where did uncle Harry go?" Brooklyn asked as he played with the spaghetti on his plate.

"He had something important to do, baby. He'll be home soon" I told him. I couldn't help but feel curious about where he went. He would always tell me no matter if I asked or not about where he was going every time he left the house. It was as if he thought it was necessary to do so... Except today.

It was not long before Jia had arrived and she was cleaning up the dining table and washing the dishes as Brooklyn and I sat on the couches watching his favorite movie.

I feel so guilty. For staying here. Being a burden on Harry for so many years now. It would only be fair if I had actually gotten on my feet and left his house, now that Brooklyn will be going to school. I can have time to work and pay for myself.

"Mummy?" Brooklyn's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Your phone is ringing" he said. I looked at the table and picked up my phone. It was Gemma.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Why aren't you with Harry?" she said sternly. What?

"Gemma, what are you talking about?" I replied her.

"Harry's at a Tommy Hilfiger fashion show where Kendall is modeling and you're asking me what am I talking about??" Her voice sounded annoyed.

"Gemma, I didn't know where he was going. what am I supposed to do?" I sighed.

"Obviously go to him" she said.

"Gemma, I have no right to barge in with him wherever he goes" I admitted.

"Jade, you didn't spend the past 4 years with your child and Harry only to come and say that you have no right over Harry whatsoever. Do you really want to see him being used by that Jenner skank like a tissue paper and being thrown away like a used one??" She sounded absolutely concerned. She was right I wouldn't want him to be used that way.

"Gemma what if it's just a coincidence? Maybe she was modeling there coincidently? Maybe they don't even talk" I replied clearly trying to make myself feel better.

"Yeah, keep telling yourself lies. I'm betting you they're going to meet up after this and I can assure you he's not gonna be home before midnight if that's the case and if you do absolutely nothing!" She raised her voice.

"Gemma, chill. Look, I believe in him. He wouldn't do something like that. And even if he did, it would be just as a kind manner" I said calmly in contrast to her worried voice.

"Oh my goodness, Jade. You're unbelievable. We're meeting up tomorrow whether you like it or not. Now I'm going to lose my mind because you sound so calm with this whole situation and therefore am going cancel this call because someone doesn't seem to care about Harry" she mocked me but instead made me laugh.

"Jade!!!" She sounded so annoyed.

"Gemma, I told you chill" I replied her.

"Fine. Bye" she said and hung up. That's when my smile vanished. She's right... but I can't really do something about it can I?

"You remember Tanya right?" He asked me. How could I forget her. She was that girl Harry met at the London fashion week who has been flirting with him for the past few weeks. Wait what was his good news, did he get rid of her? Honestly I knew he felt like she's faking it too. I smiled and replied "yessss, what about her?" I replied. "Well, I'm finally asking her to be my girlfriend!!" He said.

Tanya, Kendall, Taylor and a hundred more. He's free to choose right. That's what everyone does. Choose and choose yet leave someone who chose them away.

"Mummy, why are you crying" I heard Brooklyn's voice. I immediately wiped the tears I had not realized has fallen and gave him a smile.

"Just got something in my eye. Don't worry, love" I lied to him. He mumbled a small okay and diverted his attention towards the tv again. I laid back on the couch making sure Brooklyn was enjoying the time. It was almost 8:30pm but my eyes were getting heavy second by second. I don't know when it was but I completely fell asleep with the thoughts of Kendall and Harry together clouding my mind.