First day of high school

Your POV
Today was your first day of high school. You got dressed (outfit at top) and texted (Bf/N) who moved away last year.
(Y/N): Hey how r u bestie!?

(Bf/N): Hai! I'm fine and r u excited for ur 1st day high school?

(Y/N): I'm excited just a bit nervous....

(Bf/N): U nervous? Ha don't make me laugh ur the most social person I know.

(Y/N): Thanks (Bf/N), but don't you think there might be bullies, hard classes, or even fights at high school?

(Bf/N): Maybe but that will not stop us from doing our best.

(Y/N): Yeah thanks for the talk and I hope you have a good time, I'll text you after after school bye.

(Bf/N): you too, Bye.

     "(Y/N)!!! your going to be late!" your mom yelled. "I'm coming!" you shout.

After breakfast my mom dropped me off at high school I said goodbye and went inside. It was day 1

I got my schedule and my first period class was History. I got lost but someone asked "Are you lost?"

(???) POV
I saw a girl that I have never seen before walking aimlessly in the halls. "Are you lost?" I asked. "I can help you if you want." I offered. "Thanks" said the. the girl. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N)" I smiled "Can I see your schedule?" (Y/N) handed me her schedule. "Yay your in my class I'll show you where it is, Oh and I'm Anna by the way." I introduced.

(In History Class)
Your pov
Me and Anna made it to class my teacher Mr. Gobber. He was a really nice guy, the 2nd period bell rang. I went to my locker for my math book but, I accidentally bumped into someone.
"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you" I said I picked up my stuff and his too.

(???) Pov
I was walking in the hall way until, someone bumped into me. I was going to scream at them until I saw who it was. It was a beautiful girl with (h/l) beautiful (h/c) hair and shimmering (e/c) eyes. She was trying to apologize until, I said. "It's okay, I didn't look where I was going. I helped her up and she said "Thanks I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." she said. "Nice to meet you I'm Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the III. My name's traditional in my family. Well I'll see you later". I left to class.

(Y/N) Pov
After Math I went to science, then music and then it was time for lunch.

(At the cafeteria)
Your Pov
I saw Anna with some friends, I went over to sit with her.
Anna's Pov
I introduced (Y/N) to my friends Merida, Rapunzel, my sister Elsa, and Astrid. They loved her already. But we have to tell her about some of the people here.

Astrid's pov
We told her about the animal lovers,robotic kids,the popular people, but we especially warned her about the trouble makers.

There's Pitch Black the leader he's your worst nightmare.

Gothal a very selfish girl who chooses looks over everything. It's her number 1 priority.

Drago Bludvist a very creepy guy who scares people and animals for entertainment.

Hans a flirt who likes to lead girls on then shatters their hearts to millions of pieces. He really just wants gifts and money from his temporary            "girlfriends".

Your pov
I listened to everything she said to me. "I'll be careful" I said. I heard the popular people laughing. "You might not want Jack Frost around he's kinda annoying in class." Merida said. Who is Jack? I said.

Rapunzel Pov
"He's the one with white hair and the blue sweater." I said.
I started to tell her about the popular kids.

"Mavis is the one with a black dress, her dad runs a hotel and she throws the coolest parties ever!" I said.

"Flynn Rider, the brunette he likes to flirt with girls too but just to be nice." I said trying to defend him. I secretly like him.

"And there's Once-ler the boy in green his family owns a clothing company they're rich." I said.

(After Lunch)
Your pov
I headed to my last class and I saw Hiccup. I sat next to him. "Hi Hiccup.". I said
"Oh hey (Y/N) how was your first day so far?" he asked. "It's really great I'm having a blast!" I said happily. He gave me a piece of paper. I looked at what he gave me. It was his phone number. "I hope I can see you tomorrow" he said. "Me too" I said. The bell rang. It was time to go home. I head to my locker for my stuff and I heard someone talking to me. "Hey cutie." he said flirtatiously. Oh great it's ... Hans. I ignored him and rolled my eyes and I grabbed my stuff and started to leave. Hans grabbed me by my arm and said "Are you trying to ignore me?" he said sounding a little hurt yet, angry  "Yeah, why do you care?" I said annoyed. Hans started to smile and said "because no one ignores me beautiful, and that means you can't ignore me either, so how about you and me go out for a walk to get to know each other better." "Leave her alone Hans, Now!" Someone said it was Anna and her friends.

Anna Pov
"Leave her alone Hans, Now" I said. Hans smiled and laughed and said "why Anna, she's beautiful, plus you already had your chance with me Anna". I got so angry I grabbed his shirt and punched him in his face, then he knocked out. I grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and left with my friends outside the school.

(Y/N) Pov
Anna grabbed my hand and left with the rest of her friends. But I was concerned about what Hans said about Anna already had a chance with him, I'm gonna tell her about it tomorrow because I think she might still be upset about it. "(Y/N) come on I have to pick up your (S/N or B/N) from middle school!" My Mom called. I said bye to my friends and got in the car.
I got my phone and started texting
(Bf/N)
You: Hey how was your first day of high school go?

(Bf/N): It was great, how bout urs?

(Y/N): It was a blast, except for one thing.

(BF/N):What?

(Y/N): A boy named Hans tried to flirt with me.

(BF/N): Really?

(Y/N): Yeah, I heard he's a heart breaker.

(Bf/N): Wow, if I was there I would snack him across his head.

(Y/N): Wow, your the best.

(Bf/N): I know, well I'll text you later I got hw to do, bye.

(Y/N): bye.

(Y/N) pov
(I hope Hans doesn't hurt Anna)