Party with love

Your pov
It was Saturday, that means the party is today, and that means this friends are coming. I saw the box Once-ler gave me, I was a little curious, I opened it and it was a dress [outfit on top], It was really pretty, I put it on and it fits and then I heard a knock on the door, I went to open it and it was, Kristoff and (Bf/N)! I gave them both hugs and Kristoff asked, "So why did you need me for?" I began to tell him, I said, "It's an idiot from my school, trying to make me date him, but he only wants to date me for my money and he's a heart breaker, and I need you to pretend to be and boyfriend." he looked at me shocked, he was about to say no, but I said, if you do I'll buy you carrots, another sleigh, and anything you want. He smiled and said, "I'll pretend to be your boyfriend, on one condition, you will have to make me your best homemade carrot cake for me and Sven." I said, "Deal". (Bf/n) came up to me and said, "What's with the party dress are you going to a party or something?" I said, "yep it's at a hotel its so amazing, you twos can come if you like." They both said, yes.

[At the hotel]
Still your pov
We finally got there, I saw my friends and went to introduce my old friends, After I introduced them, Anna look at Kristoff blushing and smiling. I think she's falling in love. We went inside to the party, but someone stopped us, it was the trouble makers again. Hans said, so you all do have dates,but what about frostbite?." I started to say, (sorry (Bf/N).) He's dating my friend (Bf/N), so ha good luck trying to get dates for yourselves."  They got angry and left, (Bf/N) looked at me and said, " you owe me big time." I said, "How about chocolate chip cookies instead.) "DEAL!",she said. We all laughed and went inside to the party. We were having a blast, but saw Mavis looking at a boy with orange-red hair,wearing green and yellow clothing, I think she has a crush on him, I went up to her and said, "go for it Mavis." looked as me and I nodded, smiled at me, and asked that boy to dance, I was happy for her and then I saw Rapunzel and Eugene dancing together, and then I saw Anna and Kristoff talking and laughing, now the music turned into a slow dance.

Jack's pov
I heard slow dance music starting and I saw (Y/N), I went up to her and said, Would you like to dance (Y/N)?." she said,
"sure". I grabbed her hand and slowly began to dance with her,
I don't know what's wrong with me, everytime I get get near her my heart began racing, and I began to sweat, and I feel like hugging her, why?. I think I might know I think I'm falling in love with her. I can't help it even if we met for a short time, she has soft pretty (h/l) (h/c) hair, sparkly (e/c) eyes, and a very beautiful face, but no I don't know much about her but I can't help it.

Tadashi's pov
I can't believe that frost guy is dancing with my (Y/N), she's mine, I went up to them and said, Hey (Y/N) can I have the next dance?" she said, "of course" I grabbed her hand and we began to dance, she was so beautiful, and so nice, I asked her, Would you like to go to my Aunt Cass café, she would love to meet you?" she said, "sure". I smiled and said, "great"

Hiccup's pov
He thinks he can dance with her, I got an idea, I wrote something on a small piece of paper and put it on Toothless's collar (its a good thing I brought him along), and let him went to (Y/N). She came to me with Toothless and said, "Yes I'll dance with you" I grabbed her hand and began to dance. We also danced with Toothless. We were having so much fun.

No ones pov
The party was great, Rapunzel and Eugene looked into eachothers eyes and then they.......KISS!! Turns out they really liked eachother and Eugene gave her his phone number. Anna gave Kristoff her phone number and they took a Selfie, she started to develop some feelings for him. (Bf/N) met a nice boy named (R/G/N) [random guys name] they talked, laughed and gave he gave (Bf/N) his phone number. Mavis and Johnny danced together and Mavis gave him her number, and he asked Mavis on a date. And she said yes. Tadashi and Hiccup started giving eachother a Death glare saying,"she's mine". Hiro gave you some fruit punch, and some gummy bears which made you jump up and down like a 4 year old little girl. Jack chuckled and went to talk to his friends, Once-ler met a very pretty girl named Norma, she had glasses, orange curly hair, and a year younger than him, they talked about places, families, animals, his business, and plants. She gave him her phone number and asked him if he liked to go to the park with her tomorrow. He said yes. Everyone ate some chocolate cake.The fireworks started. Everyone screamed with their might
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAVIS".

[After the party]

Your pov
I said goodbye to my friends and said happy birthday to Mavis. I guess I had to walk home my parents are still very busy. I saw Hiro he said, "Hey are you still coming to the lab tomorrow?". I said, "Of course I'll be there." he smiled and left. Then I saw Jack he said, "Can I give you a ride home?" I said, "sure, where's your car?". He showed me a motorcycle instead. "You have,A BIKE." I said with excitment. He nodded. I told him my address and we road on his motor to my house. We made it to my house. I said, "thanks for the ride". He said, "no problem". I gave him a hug and he hugged me back. Then I heard a man screaming, "GET AWAY FROM MY PRECIOUS  LITTLE DAUGHTER, YOU DEVIL." I said, Dad, he's my friend, quit thinking that every boys that are my friends I met for a few days you think I'm dating them, stop assuming things." my dad apologized and I said my goodbyes and went inside the house. But still that was an awesome party and think my friends found true love. Good time for The Best Party Ever.