Five teens and a baby

Your pov
The next day, today we have no school because the principal, Mr. Everglot has a cold and Mrs. Everglot has to take care of him. I got dressed [outfit on the top left], took my phone out and texted the girls to see if they can hang out, but Merida is spending time with her mom, Mavis is on a date, Rapunzel had art class today, Anna and Elsa are doing chores, Once-let is with Norma, Eugene has a foot ball game, Astrid had karate class, I was about to text the guys but I think their bust too, I got a little sad and then I heard a knock at door, I opened it and it was, Kristoff! I gave him a hug and said, "Hey, I missed you, did your parents said it was okay to move here." he said, "I missed you too, and yes and I'm going to your school on Monday, since tommorow is the weekend." I smiled and said great.

Kristoff's pov
I said "But, since we have to put our stuff in the house, I need to ask you for a favor." she said, "Sure, what is it?" I pulled a stroller in her house it had a baby girl in it. She said, "Aww, Kristoff, she's adorable is she your little sister?" I said, "Yeah, my mom and dad had her 2 week ago, she's two weeks old and I really need you to babysit for while we started organizing and setting up our new house, So can you watch her, please?." she said, "Of couse, and Kristoff, what's her name?. I said, "Oh, her name is Era." she said, "What a beautiful name." I smiled and gave her the stuff that she needs and headed back to my new house.

Your pov
I got the stuff and sat down on the couch holding Eira in my arms, I said, "Hi, Eira, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I'm a friend of your brother" she smiled and giggled, she had pretty blue eyes, brown hair, but a little messy, and little pretty dress. She almost looks like Hiccup, Jack, Hiro, and Tadashi combined. I just glad my parents aren't here, they have a huge things for babies and (B/N/S/N) is at his/her friends house, so I guess I'll be in charge for a while their gone. I got a text from Hiccup, Jack, Tadashi,& Hiro.
Hiccup: Hey, (Y/N), is it okay if I come over?

Tadashi: Hey, I was thinking if I can come over, is it okay?

Jack: Yeah is it okay for me to come to your house?

Hiro: Hi (Y/N), I wonder if I could come over today?
I texted them.
(Y/N): Yeah I need your help.

[Few minutes later]
No ones pov
The guys went to her house, and gave eachother a death glare and Hiro knocked on the door. (Y/N) came out and she had a baby girl in her arms. They got a little surprised cause the baby had Jack's blue eyes, Hiccup's brown hair, looks kinda like Hiro's hair, and Tadashi's baby cheeks. They thought it was there baby, they said, "(Y/N), WHO'S BABY IS IT, IS IT OURS IF YOU GOT PREGNANT WE'RE SORRY!!!" (Y/N) said, "Guys, she is Kristoff's baby sister, I'm babysitting for him and I was not pregnant." They said sorry and looks at the baby and Jack said, "So, what's her name?" she said, "Her name is Eira." they all went inside and they told her she has a nice house.

Hiccup's pov
I was looking around and I saw a little dragon toy, it was really cute looking. (Y/N) said, "Oh that was suppose to be for my old friend I met as a kid, he was a really nice person, I had other ones two they were the greatest friends I had, until I had to move away and I never saw them again." I said, "Wow, sorry about that, but I bet you were a really great person as you are now." she smiled and gave me a hug.

Hiro's pov
I got angry but then I smelled something really disgusting it was coming from Eira, I said, "I think she needs a diaper change." (Y/N) said, "Okay, Can you change her, while I get her a bottle?" I didn't want to but I had too for her. "Sure, I'd be honored to." she smiled and went to the kitchen. I started to change the baby but it was the most disgusting thing I ever did.

Jack's pov
The smell went away and (Y/N) came back with the bottle, she held Eira and tried to get her to eat, I went over to her, held the bottle and said, "Here comes the pretty fairy coming to make you happy." she started drinking the milk. (Y/N) said, "Wow, Jack, you have such a way with children." I said, "Yeah, I babysit sometimes and find ways to get kids to behave.

Tadashi's pov
I got a little jealous, I went over and said, "How about we put you down for a nap, okay Eira. I set up her play pen and said, "Okay I think we can put you down now." I put her in the play pen but she began to cry.

Your pov
I picked her up and bundled her in her blanket and began to sing.
"Hush little baby, mama's gonna buy you a mocking bird and if that mocking bird won't sing, mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring, so hush little baby don't you cry, papa loves you and so do I, so hush little baby don't you cry, papa loves you and so do I. Eira fell asleep with a smile on her face, I put her in the play pen and I saw the guys staring at me with flowing eyes and I said, "What?, why are you guys staring at me?" Tadashi said, "I never heard a voice that pretty." Hiccup said, "That was beautiful (Y/N)." Jack said, "I wish, I can hear that voice everyday." Hiro said, "You have a voice of an angel." I said, "Thanks, you guys."

No ones pov
After a few hours Eira woke up, They gave her a bath, she mostly splashed Jack and (Y/N), when Jack made her laugh. Hiro and (Y/N) played with her, we started with a toy robot for babies it made her laugh. Hiccup and (Y/N) told her stories about dragons and cats, it made her smile. Tadashi and (Y/N) fed her and she was really calm. Then was a knock on the door, (Y/N) opened it and it was Kristoff, here to pick up Eira. She gave Kristoff, Eira and her stuff and he said thanks, he went back home. The guys had to leave to they (Y/N) a group hug and said goodbye.

Your pov
Today was fun and I said, "Wow, they really know their way with kids and I think one day we will all be great parents."