Bot fighting

It was Sunday, I woke up got dressed, [outfit on top] I took out my phone to text my friends to see how are they doing, they were hanging with the guys, I thought to myself maybe Merida is available, I called her but she's busy, her mom is trying to get her a boyfriend. I got a text from Tadashi he said.

Tadashi: Hey, are you busy today?

(Y/N):Hi, No I'm not busy today.

Tadashi: Great you can come over to my aunts café, Cass really wants to meet you.

(Y/N): Oh that's sounds great, come pick me up at 5:00.

Tadashi: Okay, see you later.

Still your pov
I put my phone away and went downstairs, and ate breakfast, and asked my mom if I can go to my friends aunts café, she said yes but I have to take (B/N or S/N) with me I hope he/she doesn't embarrass me. He/She said, "are you going to be married to any boys?" I said, "Gross I won't be dating until I finish graduation and college." He/She said, "That's good, cause I don't want to see you with anyone yet, I am really gonna miss you when you get a boyfriend, go on dates, and get married, so I don't get to spend time with you anymore." I said, I know it might happen someday but don't worry, maybe after if I do get married, if I have a baby you can visit him or her anytime you want." "Really?" he/she said. "Yep" I said. We gave eachother hugs and went to Tadashi's and Hiro's aunts café.

Tadashi's pov
I got a text from (Y/N) she's coming over with her little bro/sis, she was at the front door of the café, I opened it and said, "Hey, it's nice of you to come,
(Y/N)." she said, "Yeah, Tadashi this is my little bro/sis, (B/N or S/N)." "Hello" said (B/N or S/N). I said, "I'll give you two's a tour of the place and I'll give you something to eat." I started with the living room, next mine and Hiro's rooms, aunt Cass room, the guest room, the bathroom, the kitchen, and then the entire café. I heard someone came in, it was Aunt Cass, Hiro and our cat Mochi. I said, (Y/N), (B/N or S/N), this is our Aunt Cass and our pet Mochi." "Nice to meet you." they said. Aunt Cass said, "Oh, so your (Y/N) I heard so much about you, Tadashi been thinking of you alot, and he said you were really cute, he can hug and kiss you right now." she started to laugh. (Y/N) began to say, "Wow Tadashi really said that?" I was really embarrassed right now. I started to say, Aunt Cass likes to make up really funny stories sometimes.

Cass pov
After when Tadashi said that, I started to think he just wants to impress her, Oh look at my little dashi, he's got a crush on (Y/N), I started thinking of her becoming (Y/N) Hamada someday. I started to say, "Hey do you guys want any chocolate cake?" Her bro/sis started to jump up and down saying, "OH I DO, I DO." we all started to laugh. We all went to the café for some chocolate ice cake.

Hiro's pov
We all started to eat some chocolate cake, I started to ask (Y/N) something I said, "Hey (Y/N) are you still coming to the lab with me tonight?" she said, "Of course I'm still coming." we both smiled and I saw some chocolate frosting on the side of cheek, I said, "You have have some frosting on your cheek, I'll get for you." I took out a napkin and started wipeing the frosting off her cheek and I looked at her sparkly (e/c) eyes, they were so pretty and I saw how beautiful she was, my heart started to pump really fast, my cheeks started to turn red and I think I'm starting to fall in love with (Y/N). She said, "Uh, Hiro are you okay?" I said, "what? Oh yes I'm fine." Mochi went on her lap she started to smile and petted him.

(B/N or S/N)
I started giving Hiro a death glare, I grabbed (Y/N/N) arm and pulling her near me, I said in my mind, (She's mine first wait till I get to know you better, then I'll think about you dating my sister.)

[Time past] [Night time]

Your pov
I dropped my bro/sis at home to sleep, then I went to the lab where Hiro is, I got inside and saw Hiro, he said, "Follow me". I started to follow him out of the lab with an empty backpack. We went inside an alley and there was lights and cheering, it was oh no... Bot fighting. I started to say to Hiro, "Hiro Bot fighting is illegal we'll get arrested." he said,  "oh come on (Y/N), just have a little fun." then we heard someone say, "We meet again hamada." it was a huge man with black hair in a ponytail and wearing blue. "Hello again, Yama". Said Hiro.

Hiro's pov
Yama looked at (Y/N) and said, "And who is this, is your new girlfriend a chick." I started to say, "GIRLFRIEND!?" (Y/N) started saying, "CHICK!?" Yama started to laugh and he started saying, "Ha your new girlfriend is very hot maybe, I can get a kiss from her pretty lips." (Y/N) said to me, "Hiro...KICK HIS SORRY BUTT!" we started the fight, my Bot was attacking like crazy, (Y/N) was cheering for me, and then I won. I took my money and his money too, 300,000 dollars, then we heard sirens calling it was the police, we all started to run and tried to get out of here but we got caught and we got put into jail. Me and (Y/N) shared the same cell, I was about to tell her sorry, but she said, "I'm not talking to you, I'm mad at you."

Your pov
I took my phone out and texted Tadashi to get me and Hiro out of jail, he'll be coming with Cass. Hiro started to say, "(Y/N), I'm really sorry, I thought if I take you, you can have some fun with me, since I barley got to spend time with you." I said, "Really, you just wanted to hang out with me?" "Yeah, when I met you were the most fun person I ever met." Hiro said. I started to giggle and I gave Hiro a hug and he hugged me back. The police officer told me and Hiro to follow him. He took us outside where Tadashi and Cass is, waiting for us. Cass asked if we were okay, we told her we were fine, "Good,... BUT WHAT YOU WERE YOU THINKING HIRO!! Screamed Aunt Cass. We all went in her car and into the café. Cass started stress eating and told me  take something in the café for free and she asked Tadashi to take me home. I took 4 chocolate chip cookies and headed to Tadashi's scooter after saying goodbye to Hiro, Cass, and Mochi. When we got to house I said goodbye to Tadashi and went inside. I got a text from Hiro.

Hiro: I had a lot fun (Y/N), how about next time we hang out you can pick the place.

(Y/N): Thanks, and Hiro... I had fun too.

I smiled and said, great botfight.