Friends are here for you

Your pov
I woked up got dressed [outfit in the middle], ate breakfast, and before I left I went to my bro/sis room and gave him/her a kiss on his/her head, and I waited for Heather, it was a good thing we had a guest room and a place where she can stay. Heather came and we left for school. Heather said, "Hey (Y/N), thanks for letting me stay here with you and your family." I said, "Your welcome Heather, I just hope it's okay." she said, "I think it's fine that I'm staying here, and (Y/N) are you okay, you've been really upset after the night with the trouble makers?" I said, "I'm okay, it's just last night I almost lost my little bro/sis and i lost another that was important to me." she said, "You have lost someone too?" I said, "Yes, I could tell you, but you'll probably be mad at me." she said, "Hey what ever this is I won't ever be mad at you." I sighed and said, "Dagur was important to me because we were dating before he died, I know I should have told you guys we thought you and our friends will hate us and don't want to be friends anymore." she said, "(Y/N) you know you can talk to me about it and I wouldn't mind you dating my brother it's okay." I said, "Thanks Heather." "No problem." she said

At school
Tadashi's pov
I hope (Y/N) was okay from last night. I'm going to tell our friends to help (Y/N) with her problems. I saw her and said, "H-Hey (Y/N) would you like to spend the day with us?" she said, "Sure, I really wanted to hang out with you guys today." I smiled and gave her a hug and headed to class.

[Time skipped] [At lunch]
Your pov
I got my lunch and went to sit with my friends, Anna said, "Hey (Y/N), we wanted you to know we are here for you and we want to help you with some problems you been having." I said, "Thanks guys, but if I let you you guys might hate me." Elsa said, "Hey, what ever it is we promise we won't be mad." I said, "Before the trouble makers striked, me and Dagur dated for a bit and I thought I was never gonna be alone, well you see when I was growing up nobody ever asked me out and no one likes me not even for me being myself, and I thought I was gonna grow up all alone." Rapunzel said, "Hey, it's alright we kinda knew." I said, "How did you know?" Merida said, "Fanart of you guys, we saw it before you know, the trouble." I said, "And you guys aren't mad at me?" Hiccup said, "We're your friends, of course we won't mad." I smiled and gave each and every one of them a hug.

[Time skipped]
No ones pov
(Y/N) waited for her friends outside, they got out and they all went to Anna and Elsa's mansion and watch a friendly movies, Anna, Elsa and (Y/N) laughed and she felt a little better, after the movie everyone went to the dining room for a snack, (Y/N) got her (F/S) and Jack and Hiccup gave her some of theirs and she felt a bit more better, next they went outside to the garden, Tadashi and Hiro picked flowers for (Y/N) and Rapunzel and Astrid made flower crowns for everyone, but they gave you the best one, you felt a little more better, and then they went to the mall and Merida, Hiro,and Tadashi got you video games, and you got more better, and then they went to a concert to see (Y/F/B) and Heather and Mavis got you the best seat in the house and you felt so much better now, then everyone went home and Toothless gave you a kiss on your cheek.

Your pov
I thanked my friends for cheering me up and me and Heather got in the house, I said, "Thank you so much Heather." she said, "No problem." I went to my room and I got ready for bed and then I got some texts from my friends. They send me...
Hiccup: Keep smiling for me and Toothless.

Jack: See you tommorow (Y/N) stay cool.

Tadashi: I hope I can see you still happy tomorrow.

Hiro: I'll see you tommorow my Hero.

Rapunzel: Stay pretty

Merida: Stay happy.

Mavis: I'm glad you have your pretty smile again.

Astrid: Stay awesome and Tuff.

I smiled and said to myself, "My friends will always be there for me.