If you chose Hiccup

Your pov
I said, "I choose." but then my phone ranged, it was my dad he said, "(Y/N) where are you? It's time for dinner." I told the guys I gave to go, they understand and we left. I decided tommorow on Friday, I'll tell him my feeling.

The next day
I got dressed [outfit on top], I headed to school and I was at art class and I was drawing a dragon on the front and I wrote on the back and it said,
"Hey, meet me at the playground where we first met as kids, see you there after school." -(Y/N).

I hurried up before he got to his locker and put it in there and I quickly left. I saw him, he read it and I waited for school to end.

Time skipped
Still your pov
I headed to the park and I took the book we first read together. He came and I said, "Hello, Hiccup."

Hiccup's pov
I saw (Y/N) at the playground and she said, "Hello, Hiccup." I said, "Hey (Y/N), so what do you need me for?" She said, "I finally made my decision who I to be with so, I choose you because, I love you Hiccup." I blushed and smiled and said, "I love you too, (Y/N)." I gave her a kiss and she kissed back. She had the book of dragons and a cat sticker on it, she gave it to me and I said, "(Y/N) would you like to go to prom with me?" she said, "Of course, Hiccup." we read the book, we looked at the clouds, and we rename the dragons on each page and we watched the sunset together like we use to do when we were kids. It was time to go. I said, "See you soon." she said, "You too." We shared one more kiss and then we left.