Girls night out

It was monday, (Bf/N) went back home but she got a boyfriend now, after I said goodbye to her, Kristoff told me he's gonna ask his family if they can move here. I thought it was great, and I gave him a carrot cake for Sven. I got dressed [outfit under your friends] ate breakfast and went off to school, good thing today is a half day, so I can hang out with my friends, when I got to school I saw Pitch and Jack fighting, Pitch was saying to him, "I'm still sad for you Jack, Your real family gave you up for adoption while everyone else didn't." "SHUT UP PITCH." Jack said with tears coming out. Pitch laughed and said, "Why are you still defending them when they kept your sister instead of you?" Jack was about to cry until I came up to him and Kicked Pitch in his you know what and scream with all my might, "HOW DARE YOU? JACK IS AN AMAZING PERSON THAN YOU'LL EVER BE, IF YOU EVER SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO HIM AGAIN, I'M GONNA MAKE SURE YOU END UP CRYING IN THE DARK! Pitch was shocked cause no one ever said that to him, ever. I grabbed Jack's hand and began to walk away from Pitch.

Jack's pov
I was shocked about what happened she actually standed up to Pitch, she's really brave, she grabbed my hand and left Pitch there, she asked me if I was alright, I told her I was fine, she gave me a hug and said, "That's good I hated when those jerks hurts my friends." I started to asked her something I said, "Hey (Y/N), would you like to come over to my house tomorrow?" "Sure, I would love too" she said. But I have to tell her something I said, "Be careful my family gets all soft and cuddly worth other people and they mostly get all excited." she giggled and said, Don't worry, I'll be careful. She left for class the same with me.

Hiccup's pov
I saw (Y/N) came into the class, Gobber my teacher/ my Uncle gave me the, You go boy, look. I mouth to him, "(She's just my friend)" I asked (Y/N) "I heard about what happened last ninighare you okay did they did anything awful to you at jail?" she said, "No, I just shared the same cell as Hiro." I said, "That's good, I'm gonna give Hiro the biggest wedgie ever." she said, "Hiccup, don't he only wanted to spend time with me." I said, "Okay, I won't, I promise."

(After class) (it was time for Library)
Your pov
I was still curious about what Pitch said to Jack, about his parents kept his sister instead of him. I saw him reading a comic book about heroes, I went over to him and said, "Hey Jack, about what Pitch said, what did he mean about your parents kept your sister instead?" He said, "Well I was put up for adoption my real parents were poor and they did what they thought it would be best for me, after when years went by I was 7 years old, I wanted to visit my real parents, but when I got to their house they weren't poor anymore, and now they had another baby they had a daughter, and I thought they didn't want me anymore, I felt invisible." he was about to cry, but I gave him a hug and said, "Its okay Jack, they probably thought you forgot them, I think they still miss you, how about this tomorrow after school, when I come over to your place, I can help you get to your real parents." "You would really do that for me?" he said. I gave him a nod which means yes. He gave me a hug and asked me if I would like to read his comic with him, I said yes of course.

(At lunch)
Anna's pov
I was so excited for girls night out after school, me and the girls were talking about it all week, we were so excited, and for me I feel much better after the party, Kristoff was a really nice guy, I think I'm falling in love with him.

Astrid's pov
I can't wait to go hang out tonight, today we'll be having the time of our life, (Y/N) would like to have a sleepover at Anna and Elsa's place they live in a mansion and have the most amazing chocolate ever.

(Y/N) pov
I couldn't wait any longer, I want to go hang out with my friends already, I saw Hiro and Tadashi,
I waved hi to them they waved hi back then they bumped into two other students and dropped there food on themselves, I giggled a little and I saw Hiccup with Toothless eating fish sticks, they look cute together.

After school

Still your pov
I got my stuff from my locker and I started to follow my friends but then I saw Jack, he came to me and gave me a thank you hug, after the hug I left with my friends to hang out.

Anna's pov
We got into our limo and went off to our home at the mansion, we went to the hall, got everything we need for later.

At the city
Elsa's pov
We went to the city it was beautiful at night, too bad Mavis isn't here she was on her first date with that Johnny kid, but at least she found someone special.

No ones pov
The girls went to the mall to shop for music🎧, make-up💄, ate pizza 🍕, drinked Pina colada's 🍹, and bought sweats🍦🍰🎂, and shopped for clouthes the mostly 👗👠💍👖👚. After shopping they went to the drive thru, to watch the movie Titanic. Next they went to a fair, they went on the roller coasters, water slides, haunted house, and they won prizes like, stuffed animals, little toys, and a little fish. After the fair they went to an arcade, played games, they won free passes to see a famous rock band. After seeing (y/f/b) [your favorite band], they went back to the mansion for a sleepover, they had pillow fights watch scary movies, dance to music, sang karaoke, and started to get ready for bed.

Your pov
It was a great girls night out I had I remember when me and (Bf/N) use to have a girls night out when we were 6 years old. Before we went to bed we told very scary stories that made Rapunzel,Anna,Elsa, even Merida scared. I said, "Good night girls" they all said "Goodnight (Y/N)". And then we all fell asleep.