❄The cool kids⭐

Your pov
I woke up, I got dressed [outfit on top], ate breakfast, and went to my mom's car, I was so happy to help decorate, I got a text on phone from Hiro said.
Hiro: (Y/N) I want you to come to the lab this Sunday after the party on Saturday.

(Y/N): Okay sure, when?

Hiro: by 9:00

(Y/N): Okay see you then

I put my phone away, and I saw a boy dropped his comic book,I picked it up and said "Hey excuse me, you dropped this.

(???) pov
I heard someone say "Hey excuse me, you dropped this." I turned around it was a girl with very pretty (h/l) (h/c) hair, sparkly (e/c) eyes, and a very beautiful face. I took my comic book and said, Hi I'm Jack frost."

Your pov
"Oh I heard of you from Merida, she says you were annoying in class." he said, well she and I don't get along well." "Are you popular in school?", I said. He said, "Well I might be kinda popular, alot of girls like me, but some girls really don't like me." he looked down sad. I started to say, "So are you gonna go help decorate for Mavis's party tommorow?." he said, "Of course she's my best friend, why wouldn't I?" I smiled and said "okay see you at the hotel to decorate." he also smiled and he left.
(Time skipped) (at Gym)
Still your pov
Mrs. Calhoun was really scary and tuff, we have to do 20 laps around the gym, I was a kinda a slow runner, and I heard someone saying, " hahaha *huff* and I thought *huff* I was the slowest runner in class *huff*."

(???) pov
I saw a girl running the same speed as me and I said to her, " hahaha *huff* and I thought *huff* I was the slowest runner in class *huff*. She looked at me and said "oh so I'm not the only one, who's runs slow?" I laughed and I said "Nope, don't worry we'll be catching up with the others one day, I'm Mavis, Mavis Dracula." she said," I'm (Y/N),
(Y/N) (L/N)."

Your pov
Me and Mavis became friends and we talked alot, after gym we went to lunch, I asked my friends if Mavis can sit with us, at first they didn't want to because popular and she's Jack frost's friend, and later they finally let her and they became friends with her, and then I heard someone say "Hey so nice to see you again beautiful." it was Hans and oh no, it's pitch black and Drago. I said, "what do you want guys?" Pitch started to say "We just wanted to know if you and your friends have dates for the party tommorow." "Why?" I said. Dago said, "We want to bring you girls with us on a date to the party, what do you say?" I was about to hit him but then I heard voices, "Don't even think about it." It was Once-ler and Eugene. Once-ler said "I'm taking Anna and Eugene is taking Rapunzel." Eugene smiled and said, "That's right." Rapunzel began to blush.
Hans asked, "What about the rest of you?" I said Hiccup is taking Astrid, Tadashi is taking Elsa, Merida is going with Hiro, And you know I have a boyfriend already."

Mavis pov
(Y/N) has a boyfriend already? She never told men "But what about you Mavis who are you going with?" said Pitch black. I have to think, and I got an idea, I said,"I'm going with Johnathan." Pitch said "Why him he's a dork.
I said, "He's a great guy and he was my best friends since we were kids, so good luck finding some one else." They left and we sighed. I asked (Y/N), "Do you really have a boyfriend (Y/N)?" she said, "No, I only said that to get Hans to leave me alone and to stop bothering me." I smiled and said, Well, thanks and hope we'll see you at the party tommorow." she said, "Me too." I gave her my phone number.

Your pov
School ended, I got my stuff, and started heading to my mom's car, but then I heard a voice, "See you later". It was Jack and he gave me his phone number before he went to his Dad's car. I got in the car and my bro/sis was here, forgot he/she had a half day today. He/she said, "Is he your new boyfriend,(Y/N)?" I said, No just my new friend. He/she gave me the sure glare. I got a little annoyed. I asked my mom if I can go with my friends to help decorate for the party, she said yes. At 4:00 I got to the hotel and wow our was huge. I got inside and saw my friends. We started to decorate.

Hiccup's pov
I saw (Y/N) over with Astrid, and I was still surprised by the favor she asked me,Tadashi,and Hiro, to pretend were dating her friends, but we agreed to do it cause she is our friend. I saw her decorating the the walls with streamers and balloons and they look very cool.

Jack's pov
I saw (Y/N) on the ladder putting balloons and streamers on the walls, and I noticed something she was about to fall, I ran to her and I caught her before she hit the ground. She looked at me and said, "Thank you for catching me" "Your welcome" I said. She got up and hugged me, then she went back to decorating. I started to feel really really weird.

Tadashi's pov
How dare he touch my (Y/N), she's mine Frost,MINE! I was gonna beat him up but I don't want to get her mad.

Hiccup's pov
I'm going to get you Frost, for touching my (Y/N), you'll pay for this.

No ones pov
Merida and Rapunzel set out the food and drinks.
Tadashi and Hiro set up the fireworks.
Once-ler and Eugene set up the tables and the lights.
Jack and Hiccup set up the stage and the music.
And (Y/N), Anna, and Mavis set up the dance floor. The lights began to glow on Anna, Mavis, and (Y/N). Jack, Hiccup, and Tadashi looked at (Y/N) and blushed.

Your pov
It was done, but something is missing, oh it was the disco ball, I set the ladder and began to climb up, but someone said, "wait I'll do it, I don't want you to fall again." It was Jack, I let him do it and now it was done. Once- ler came up to me and gave me a box, he said, it's for the party tommorow. I thanked him and I saw Eugene and Rapunzel looking at eachother and blushing while smiling. I was happy. We all headed outside for our parents to pick us up. Jack came up to me and said, "I hope to see you at the party." "Me too" I said.

Tadashi's pov
That's it I had it, I grabbed a rock and threw it at Jack, but I heard a familiar scream, oh no I accidentally hit (Y/N), I went up to her and said, "Are you okay?" she said, "I'll be fine."

Hiccup's pov
I went up to (Y/N) and said, "Here I got you a bandage for your scar." I put it on her head, and then I said,"Wow you have very pretty eyes." she said, "Thanks"

Your pov
After I thanked him I heard a voice saying, (Y/N/N) [your nick name] got a boyfriend, (Y/N/N) got a boyfriend. It was my annoying little bro/sis. I said goodbye to everyone and went inside my dad's car. My bro/sis said, How's your boyfriend, (Y/N)?" "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND." I screamed. My dad said "kids stop fighting Now!" "Sorry dad", we both said. I can't wait till the party tommorow. I got a text from Kristoff.
Kristoff: Hey I'm almost there I'll be at your place tommorow.

Me: That's great, see ya

And I got another text from (Bf/N)
(Bf/N): Hey I'm coming over this weekend.

(Y/N): Cool, see you tomorrow.

BEST DAY EVER!