Lights, Camera, Awesome: part 3

Your pov
I was ready for the play tonight, I headed to Jack's house to pick up Jamie, Sophie, Emma, and there friends. I was really excited for the play, I helped them practice their lines and headed to the stadium. When we got there, we saw alot of people. We headed to the backstage and got dressed I put on the costume I worn yesterday and Jamie said, "You look really pretty (Y/N)." I said, "Thank you, Jamie." Sophie said, "(Y/N/N)'s gonna wuv kissing Jack?" I said, "No we're just friends, and we have to kiss because, Stoick said so." they all nodded and got ready to practice. I heard a conversation with two girls talking it was the singer in the school Lucille [from A monster in Paris] and the hall monitor Judy hops [From Zootopia, but human], Lucille said in a French accent, "Do you think Tadashi and (Y/N) will start dating after the play and after when they kiss, because, He really wanted to ask her on a date for a long time?" Judy said, "Maybe but, I really think she should go out with Hiro, because,  he never stops talking about her and one day in class, he was day dreaming about kissing (Y/N) while drawing her." I blushed alot and then I saw saw Anna jumping up and down saying, "I can't believe my dream is coming true, (Y/N) and Hiccup are gonna kiss, OH MY SHIP!❤." Then came Elsa and said, "Maybe, Jack can finally confess his feelings to (Y/N), please Jack confess your love to (Y/N) I finally realized everything the guys fighting all the time, them wanting to hangout with me alot, and giving eachother a death glare when one of them gets my attention, oh my, "THEIR IN LOVE WITH ME!" I shouted. I heard Stoick said, "Showtime."

No ones pov
Once upon a time...
In a land called, Midnight falls, a beautiful village with happy people, the most cutest animals, snows alot, new inventions, and sweets, and in the middle of town was a pretty little girl named Venus, she was a homeless girl with no family or friends, except her cat, Merigold, she had her since she was a little girl, she and Merigold were very lucky because, as they grew up the kind king and the lovely queen, has let them stay in the castle for as long as they like and they earned money to buy some food and new clothes and alot of boys in town always bring her flowers, gifts, and love poems, and confess to her once a day, which made every girl in town jealous because of her beauty but she rejected them because, she doesn't have feelings for any of them, she wants her future lover to just be for love and wants those other girls get their chance to confess their love to their crushes, one day when she was walking home she heard voices of kids fighting, she always hate it when everyone fights, she saw four boys about her age and they were getting beat up by some bigger kids, she kicked the big kids and scared them off, she helped them up and blushed, because they looked really cute to her, she said, "Hey are you guys alright?" One of them said, "Yeah, we're fine, thanks to you." She said, "My name is Venus and this is Merigold, what are your names?" The first one said, "I'm Andrew, I'm the son of the captain of the royal guards." The second one said, "I'm Caleb, I'm the son of the baker." The third one said, "I'm Milo, son of the Toy maker." And the last boy said, "And I'm Ethan, son of the inventor, who's your family?" Venus said, "I don't have a family, I'm an orphan." she began to frown. Ethan,"Oh sorry that I asked." Venus said, "It's fine, you didn't know." They caved her a hug. And she felt alot better. After they met they became the bestest of friends the boys invited her to visit one of them every once a week, she met their family and silly siblings. They gave her food, toys, new clouthes, and they bought her a home when she turned 15 years old. And as the years went by Andrew, Milo, Caleb, and Ethan have began developing feelings for Venus, they want to confess their love for her, but they were afraid that she would reject them and don't want to be friends anymore. But for Venus, she has feelings for all four of them, and she was afraid she would be rejected and be all alone. The Guys were coming over to her house Andrew spotted a cute black cat with green eyes and he decided to bring him along. When they got there, Venus was crying because, her cat Merigold was killed by 6 dogs and They cheered her up by giving her the cat the found, she named him Marlin. They took a walk through the woods and Caleb said with a worried face, "So, Venus have you heard about the war with Midnight falls and the wicked kingdom that's gonna in a week?" Venus said, "Yes, I'm really scared but I know a place where we can stay." Andrew said, "Venus... We have to fight." She said, "WHAT?!" Milo said, "Our families made us signed up and we have to tell you something for a long time while we all grew up together, Venus we have feelings for you, we loved you for a very long time." Andrew said, "we didn't tell you because be we're  afraid you might reject us and Don't want to be our friends anymore." Venus said, "I grew feelings for you guys too, I was worried too." Ethan said, "Well, you have to choose one of us you can't just love all of us." Venus said, "Its really hard to choose I really love you both and I hate when I have to choose I'll tell you when I make my decision." They all nodded and headed to the castle.
At night Venus was at the church and she began to sing.
I hear your voice on the wind And I hear you call out my voice. Listen my child you say to me. I am the voice of your history. Be not afraid, come follow me. Answer my call, and I'll set you free. I am the voice of the wind and pouring rain. I am the voice of your hunger and pain. I am the voice that always is calling you. I am the voice, I will remain. I am the voice in the fields when the summer's gone. The dance of the leaves when the autumn wind blow. Ne'er do I sleep throughout all the cold winter long. I am the force that in springtime will glow. I am the voice of the past that will always be filled with sorrow and blood in my fields. I am the voice of the future, bring me your peace. Bring me your peace, and my wounds they will heal. I am the voice in the wind and pouring rain. I am the voice of your hunger and pain. I am the voice that always is calling you. I am the voice. I am the voice of the past that will always be. I am the voice of your hunger and pain. I am the voice of the future. I am the voice. I am the voice. I am the voice. I am the voice.

Stoick's pov
I told the audience to take a bathroom break and they all did and I told everyone else that they were great.

Your pov
I heard someone say, "Good job, your a really good singer." It was (Bf/N). I gave her a hug and said, "I really missed you." she said, "I missed you too." I said, "How was (R/G/N)?" she said,"He's really great, he's the best person I've ever met." I said, "That's great, (Bf/N) have you had more than one person in love with you?" she said, "No, why?" I said, "Because, I have four boys fighting for me." (Bf/N) said, "OMG, this is amazing!" I said, "Maybe, but one day I have to choose, what do you think I should do?" She said, "You should think about who has been around you the most and who are you most happy with, it worked for my mom and grandmother." I said, "Your right, your the best." I heard more voices, "There's our little shooting star." it was my Dad, my mom, and (B/N or S/N) they gave me a hug. Dad said, "We're really proud of you, (Y/N)." I said, "Thanks, dad." mom said, "And looks like you got my singing voice, maybe if you have kids one day, maybe our singing voice will run in the family." then (B/N or S/N) said, "It might happen mom, ha you know mom's thing for babies" I said, "I know." I giggled and they left to use the bathroom. I saw the guys talking, I went up to them to hear what they are saying, Tadashi said, "Maybe we should let (Y/N) choose, who she wants to be with like how Venus is." Hiccup said, "Your right, this is (Y/N)'s choice, we'll be happy for who she will choose, no matter what." Hiro said, "Yeah, no matter what as long as she's happy." Jack said "And as long as she's happy, we're happy." I smile and walked away and said, "Oh you guys are the best." I think I'm beginning to have feelings for them, I'll have to choose one of them, I'll follow (Bf/N)'s advice, it would be easy.