If you choose Hiro

Your pov
I said, "I choose." my phone interrupted me, it was my dad. The guys understand and I had an idea to tell him how I feel.

The next day
Still your pov
I got dressed (outfit on top) and headed to school. I was in the cafeteria, I went to the vending machine and got a bag of gummy bears and I got another for me of course. I put a stickynote on it and it said
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi. Meet me at the preschool where we first met and enjoy your gummy bears. See you later after school.
              -(Y/N)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I put them in his locker and I watch to see if he got it and he did. I waited for school to end.

Time skipped
Still your pov
I waited infront of the preschool where we first met and he finally came. I said, "Hello, Hiro."

Hiro's pov
I went to the place where (Y/N) told me to meet her. And I saw her and she said, "Hello, Hiro."
I said, "So what do you need me for?" She said, "I wanted to tell you I finally picked who I want to be with and I wanted to tell you that, I love you." I said, "W-what?" she said, "I said, I love you, Hiro." I smiled and we shared a kiss. I said, "I love you too, (Y/N)."

No ones pov
Hiro and (Y/N) ate the gummy bears that she got for them and the walked to aunt Cass's café, while holding hands. They had some milkshakes and Hiro and (Y/N) went to see a bot fight in secret and they didn't get caught and it was time for (Y/N) to go home and Hiro said "Hey, (Y/N)." she said, "Yes, Hiro?" he said, "Will you go to prom with me?" she said, "Yes, I would love to go with you, Hiro." They shared one last kiss.