Shipping War

Your pov
I woked up, got dressed [Outfit on the middle left] and went to school, when I got their I opened my locker and a piece of paper fell out, I opened it and it said,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) your eye shine bright
Your pretty like a stars light
You are my shooting star,
I love you so much I would buy you a new car.
                                       -Hiccup.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still your pov
I blushed a bit, I went to first period and sat at my desk and something was on top of it, it was a boutique of flowers from Tadashi, and a drawing of us kissing, I kinda blushed a bit more. After first period, I went to second period and sat in my seat, and a girl came to me and said, "Are you (Y/N) (L/N)?" I said, "Yes, why?" she said, "Because, someone told me to give this package to you, but I don't know who, so here." I took the package and opened it and it was cute little plush snowflake and ther was a not it said,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here I got you a cute snowflake to remind you that your my beautiful snowflake
                                        -Jack
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still your pov
I blushed a bit more and time skipped and I went to lunch and sat with the girls and a lunch lady gave me a bag of gummy bears and said, "Hiro Hamada told me to give this to you and one chocolate kiss." She left and I blushed really hard. Then the guys came abs said hi. I said, "Guys, I like you but not like that, lets just be friends, okay?" They said, "What are you talking about?" I said, "You know the gifts you gave me like, a poem from Hiccup, A plush snowflake fron Jack, A boutique of flowers from Tadashi, and a bag of gummy bears and a chocolate kiss from Hiro." Jack said, "Oh not again." I said, "What do you mean, not again?" Hiro said, "Sometimes in school people ship alot of people here and they tried to make their ships come true." I said, "Oh, well sorry, I thought you guys were the ones who were giving me these gifts." they said it was okay.

Elsa's pov
Me and the girls sat with (Y/N) and the guys and I said, "Hey how was your day you guys?" (Y/N) said, "It was good but I think somebody was trying to make their ship come true, and I can't believe a random person shipped me." I said, "Wow, I wondered who did it and (Y/N) can you get me a fork?" "Uh, sure." she said. After she left. The guys gave me and the girls an angry glare and I said, "What?" Jack said, "Did, you guys ship us with her?" I said, "Okay look we love her and she's a great friend, but we did ship her with you guys." They screamed, "WHAT!?" "Sorry" I said.

[Time skipped] [School finished]
Your pov
I got my stuff from my locker and I saw the trouble makers in the hall, I hurried before they could catch me. But I heard a voice saying, "And where do you think your going?" I thought it was Pitch or Hans but it was a boy with messed up red hair, green eyes, scratches on his face, and he was wearing ripped up jeans and a white tangtop. I said, "Who are you?" he said, "I'm Dagur the deranged [If you don't him, search him up] and who are you miss pretty?" I blushed a bit and said, "I-I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." he said, "You look really beautiful and I bet your a really nice gal." I giggled a bit and said, "Well I have to go with my friends see you later." I left and I thought in my head (He's seems kinda nice). We went to Elsa's and Anna's mansion and we decided to go and have a party. "(Y/N)!!!"I heard familiar voices calling it was Jamie,Emma, and Sophie. I gave them huge hugs. Emma said, "We missed youand so did Jack lot actually he been talking in his sleep about marrying you." I laughed and said, "He really dreamed about that?" Jack blushed and said, "N-No, E-Emma has alot of imagination." I said, "Okay."

Anna's pov
Oh Jack is not gonna ruin my ship and I'm gonna make sure of that I went to (Y/N) and said, "Hey (Y/N), how about you and Hiccup go to the next room and talk." she said, "Why?" I said, "Because it might be great for you both to talk, since you haven't spoke to eachother for a while." she said, "That's not true, we talk to eachother all the time." I said, "Oh right." I was walking back and I tripped and a piece of paper fell out of my pocket and (Y/N) picked it up and she got shocked.

Your pov
It was a drawing of me and Hiccup kissing and I said, "Anna... WHAT IS THIS!?" She said, "It's, my ship drawing." I said, "So this whole you guys were shipping me?" They all nodded and I was really mad, I started walking outside. I was sitting on the bench in the garden, crying. Then I heard a voice saying, "Hey are you okay?" I looked up and it was Dagur again. I said, "Dagur, what are you doing here?" he said, "I'm watering the plants for money for me and my sister Heather." I was a bit shocked when I found out he was her brother. He said, "But still, why are you crying?" I said, "Because, my friends shipped me behind my back and they did it with my other friends, now I feel betrayed and really unhappy." he gave me a hug and said, "Hey, maybe they just do random things, they probably didn't think first, I think their just excited fangirls." I said, "Maybe your right Dagur, I'm going to apologize to them right now." he smiled and said, "Great."

Dagur's pov
I said, "Hey Maybe tomorrow you want to go to the movies, head to the mall, or lunch if you like?" she said, "Love too." I smiled and gave her my phone number and went back to doing my job. (Maybe I can trust her with my secret, cause she seems like a nice person.)

[Back in the Mansion]
Your pov
I went back inside and said, "Hey guys, I'm really sorry, I got mad." they said it's okay. I gave them a group hug.

No ones pov
They all headed out, even though they apologize to (Y/N) about shipping her, but it's not gonna stop them from making their ship come true. They went to the mall, Elsa, Mavis,Emma, and Sophie secretly tripped (Y/N) and she fell but got caught by Jack, they both blushed and looked away. Next they went to the drive thru, they were watching a really scary movie, Anna, Merida, and Ruff & Tuff, [They got invited] made scratching noises which scared (Y/N) and she held Hiccup and he wrapped his arm around her. Then they went to an amusement park and Honey Lemon, Rapunzel, and Heather made (Y/N) and Hiro go on the ferris wheel and they looked at eachother and looked away blushing. And last they went to a science convention and Gogo and Astrid made up groups, them together, Jack and Hiccup, Hiro and Rapunzel, Anna and Elsa, Mavis and Emma, Jamie and Sophie, and Tadashi and (Y/N). (Y/N) and Tadashi went to see the planets, chemistry, and their favorite the robotics, Tadashi picked her up on his back and she wrapped her arms around him. But what (Y/N) and the guys don't know is that everyone else was spying on them, and jumping saying, "OUR SHIP!"

[Time skipped]
Your pov
It was getting late and I texted my dad to come pick me up and I went inside to say goodbye to my friends and I got stopped by someone.

No ones pov
The girls were fighting, Anna said, "Hiccup and (Y/N) are a cute ship!" Astrid said, "Tadashi and (Y/N) are a sweeter ship!" Elsa said, "No Jack and (Y/N) are a better ship!" Honey lemon said, "Hiro and (Y/N) are the cutest ship!" They screamed, "Jack, Tadashi, Hiccup, Hiro, MY SHIP IS BETTER THAN YOURS!!!" They heard (Y/N) saying, "Aww, your an adorable kisser." The girls and guys said, "WHAAAATT!" They looked and Toothless was licking (Y/N)'s cheek and she said, "Your so cute, I want to give you a huge hug and a kiss on your adorable cheeks." Anna said, "Okay, now that is a cute ship." (Y/N) gave Toothless to Hiccup and said, "Bye, guys see you tomorrow." They all said, "Bye (Y/N)."

Your pov
I got outside waiting for my dad to come and then I got a text from, Dagur. He said.

Dagur: Hey, (Y/N) make sure you look cute tomorrow, to match your beauty.

(Y/N): I will, see you tommorow.

Still your pov
My dad picked me up and we went home and today was a crazy ship war between friends.