A old/new friend flashback: Jack

Jack's pov
After what (Y/N) told Hiccup about her childhood friends, it really reminds me of my past friend. I got into bed and sleep

Dream/Flashback
Young Jack's pov
I walked to the frozen lake, alone by myself, my adopted sister Tooth was on a date with her boyfriend, Bunny, my adopted father North is working, and my adopted uncle sandy had to babysit my new adopted baby brother, so I was alone and I felt invisible and a nobody. "Hello, Jack." oh great it's Pitch, again. He said, "Oh, did your adopted family forget about you again, just like your parents?" I began to scream, "THAT'S NOT TRUE THEIR JUST BUSY, AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" He pushed me to the ground and said, "I won't leave you alone because I like to having fun with you, and I do what I want." He was about to punch me but someone threw a snowball at him, it was a really pretty girl about my age. She had (h/l) (h/c) hair with a little pink bow, (e/c) eyes, and wearing a cute winters outfit. She said, "Leave him alone Pitch, or I'll make you, like last time." Pitch said, "Fine, later hottie." He left and the girl helped me up, she said, "Hey, are you okay?" I said, "Yeah, he just likes to make fun of me and bully me." She said, "Well I think he's a big dummy for bullying a nice you." I smiled and blushed a bit and said, "Thanks, I'm Jack by the way, Jack Frost." I thought she was gonna laugh like every else did but she said, "I really love your name, its really cute and my name is (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." I smiled and said, "Thanks, do you wanna be my friend?" she said, "Yeah, I'd like too." We headed to the lake to skate, but (Y/N) said, "Jack, I don't know how to skate." I said, "Don't worry I'll teach you." I held her hand as we began to move on the lake slowly, we started going in circles and she began to skate on her own, she went up to me and said thanks, after that we made a snowman we called him Olaf, we made snow angles and we had the best snowball fight ever and we began to scream with all our might, "I LOVE WINTER!". But then I had to go home, I said to (Y/N), "Hey do you want to come over to my house tomorrow?, we can have hot chocolate, cookies and play video games." she said, "Sure, I'd liked that, bye Jack." I began to walk home.

The next day
Still younger Jack's pov
I woke up got everything ready for when she comes over, North came and said, "Hey, Jack your looking quite excited today." I said, "Yeah, my new friend is coming over today, you'll like her alot North, her name is (Y/N) (L/N), she's really nice, brave, and really pretty, oh and can you make us hot chocolate and cookies?" North smiled and said, "Okay, I'll make sure you both will have a great time." I heard a knock on the door, I opened it and it was (Y/N). "Hi, Jack, it's really nice of you to invite me over." she said. I said, "No problem." we went to the living room and my whole adopted family was there. Tooth said, "Hello, I'm Jack's sister, toothina, but you can call me tooth for short." North said, "And, I'm North, Jack's father, and this is his baby brother Jamie, and this is his uncle Sandy." she said, "Nice to meet you all." I said, "Hey lets go play some video games while we wait for the hot chocolate and cookies are done." she said, "Yeah, I can't wait to play." We started to play, we laughed and cheered, North called us for hot chocolate and cookies. While we we're eating (Y/N) said, thanks for the snack Mr. North and thank you Jack, you are a really fun and cool friend." I began to blush a little, after the snack it was time for (Y/N) to go home, I gave her a hug and she hugged me back. After that day we became great friends. We had fun, playing in the snow, video games, and pull pranks on people and we also loved being hugged. But after a year she had to move. She gave me a stuffed snowman and I gave her my favorite video game, she said, "We'll meet again someday Jack, I know we will." I said, "Your right, I'll be waiting to see my friend again someday." we gave eachother a hug and she left.

End of flashback/Dream
Older Jack's pov
I woke up with a smile on my face and I said to myself, "(Y/N), you were right we will meet again someday and I can't wait to see you again today." I got ready for school and I took something with me, so show (Y/N) and left for school.