New/Old friend: Hiro & Tadashi

Tadashi's pov
Me and Hiro got ready for bed and we still wondered what (Y/N) meant about her childhood friends cause it kinda reminded us from our past, but we'll think about the rest in the morning.

Hiro's pov
Me and Tadashi went to bed, what Tadashi and I were thinking about why (Y/N)'s past feels so familiar to ours, but we'll talk about it in the morning. And we went to sleep.

In their Flashback/Dream
Younger Hiro's pov
It was recess I was made fun of because I'm a nerd, I saw playing worth my toy robot, but I saw the trouble makers coming to ruin my fun, Tadashi went up to me and said, "Hiro, run quick!" we both ran and they followed us and we hit a dead end near the fence and they were in front of us, they punched Tadashi in his face leaving a bruise on his cheek and they took my toy and pushed me into the ground, and I scrapped my knee, and they broke my toy robot and laughed, I was about to cry, but they someone pushed Pitch into the ground, it was a girl around mine and Tadashi's age, she had (H/L) (H/C) hair and (e/c) eyes, she was wearing a really cute dress with a sweater and a hat. She said, "Leave them alone, now!" Gothel said, "Oh it's you again." Pitch said, "Guys lets leave, those guys are a waste of our time anyway." they left and the girl said, "Hey, are you guys okay?" Tadashi said, "yeah, thanks to you." She took out the ribbon out of her hat and wrapped it around my knee. I looked at my toy robot and frowned. The girl picked it up and she, Fixed it. I smiled and gave her a thank you hug. I kinda blushed a bit.

Younger Tadashi's pov
I said to the girl, "Hey, what's your name anyway?" she said, " oh, my name is (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." I said, "My name is Tadashi and this is my brother Hiro hamada." she smiled and Hiro said, "Hey, (Y/N) do you want to come over to our aunts café to celebrate you about saving us." she giggled and said, "Sure, I loved too." I said, "Okay, see you later." she said, "bye." I said, "Hiro, we just met her, we can't invite a stranger, ok." Hiro said, "Sorry, Tadashi I really wanted to thank her for standing up for us." I said, "Its okay Hiro, just ask me or aunt cass for permission first." then I heard (Y/N)'s voice calling, "Here, Tadashi, I got you an ice pack for your cheek." I grabbed it and put it on my cheek, blushing a bit and I said, "Thanks." then she left.

[Time past] [after school]
Hiro's pov
I told aunt cass that we were having a guest over, me and Tadashi got everything ready for when she comes. I heard the bell ranged in the café, I looked and it was, (Y/N). I ran up to her and gave her a hug and said, "Aunt Cass, this is (Y/N), (Y/N) this is our aunt Cass." "Nice to meet you miss Hamada." Aunt Cass said, "Oh, so your (Y/N), thank you for standing up for my nephews." "Your welcome."

Tadashi's pov
I saw (Y/N), and I guess she already met Aunt Cass, I went up to her and said, "Hi, (Y/N), it's nice to see you again." (Y/N) said, "It's nice to see you too, and thanks for inviting me over." I said, "Your welcome, so would you like anything to eat, like cakes, donuts, bagles, chicken, or gummy bears?" She and Hiro screamed, "GUMMY BEARS, GUMMY BEARS!" Me and Aunt Cass laughed. I gave both (Y/N) and Hiro gummy bears and we all went to the living room to play some video games and Aunt Cass showed her some family pictures and mine and Hiro's baby pictures and it was embarrassing.

Hiro's pov
Me and Tadashi took (Y/N) up stairs and showed her around our room. I saw her running up to our action figures and she said, "Wow, you guys have really cool action figures." "Thanks." I said. Tadashi said, "Hey (Y/N), this was my favorite toy when I was smaller." he took out a stuffed toy that looks like a marshmallow. She said, "Its really cute." I said, (Y/N) what would you like for dinner?" she said, "Anythings fine." I said, "Okay, how about some white rice and wings and baked beans?" "Sounds great."

Few hours later
Tadashi's pov
Aunt Cass called the three of us down for dinner, (Y/N) said, "Wow, this is really delicious miss Hamada." Cass said, "Why thankyou (Y/N), so how was your day here so far?" She said, "It's really great Tadashi and Hiro are really fun, smart, and really cool." Me and Hiro blushed.

[Time skipped] [after dinner]
Hiro's pov
After dinner (Y/N) said it was time for her to go home. Aunt Cass gave her a bag of donuts, and got her car keys to drop her off. I gave her a hug and said, "Will we get to see you again." she said, "Of course Hiro, you'll see me at school, bye guys. She and Aunt Cass left.

No ones pov
Hiro, Tadashi and (Y/N) became really great friends, they had fun, they played video game, do scientific stuff, cheer when they get good grades, make robotics, and visit alot from house to house. It's been a year now and (Y/N) came over to the café with tears. She told them she had to move away. Tadashi gave her, his stuffed toy, and Hiro gave her one of his action figures. And (Y/N) gave Tadashi a transformer and she gave Hiro a super Hero doll, so they can remember her and to know they will always be her heroes. Tadashi and Hiro said, "(Y/N) someday we'll meet again and we want you to know you'll always be our hero." They gave eachother a goodbye hug and then (Y/N) left.

End of flashback/dream
Older Tadashi's pov
I worked up and said, "It was her all along, after all these years!"

Older Hiro's pov
I worked up and heard what Tadashi said and I got excited to see her again, I got dressed and so did Tadashi and we took some little things with us and headed of to school.