Hanging with the guys & T.L.

[T.L for toothless, I couldn't fit it in the title]
Your pov
The next day, I woke up and got dressed [outfit on top] and left for school, when I got there, I saw Hiro, Tadashi, Hiccup, and Jack fighting, they kept saying, "SHE'S MINE, NOT YOURS, MINE!" I went up to them and stopped them from fighting and I said, "Hey, why were you guys fighting?" Hiro said, "We got jealous of eachother, when you gang out with one of us mostly from time to time, we're sorry (Y/N)." They all said sorry. I accepted their apology and about to leave for but Tadashi stopped me and said, "Hey (Y/N) after school do you think we can all hang out today?" I said, "Sure, why not." Hiccup said, "That's great, I can even bring Toothless along." I jumped up and down like a 5yr old girl and said, "Yay toothless!" I got a little embarrassed, when I heard the guys laugh. I headed to class and sat next to Merida.

Merida's pov
My mom is so ruining my life, she should back off. I saw (Y/N) and she sat next to me. I said, (Y/N) you are lucky you don't have my mom, she always try to make me like her but, I want to be myself, like how my dad lets me be like who ever I want to be." she said, "Merida, your mom loves you, maybe she's trying to do what she thinks what's best for you, haven't you thought about it?" I started to think and she was right. I said, "Your right (Y/N), when I get home, I'm gonna tell my mom she's the best."

[At lunch]
Pitch's pov
I saw that (Y/N) girl coming into the room and I think I'm in love, she has courage, beauty, smartness, and she's going to be mine.

Your pov
I saw Pitch black staring at me, I know what he was thinking, there is no way I'm going to be his. I rather date Toothless than date him. I saw the guys and sat next to them, I said, "So guys when we hang out what are we gonna do?" Jack said, "We can eat frozen yogurt at that new place." Tadashi said, "We can watch some Transformers movies." [if you don't like Transformers you can change it] Hiro, said, And we can play video games for as long as you like." And then Hiccup said, "And you can hold Toothless or Play with him if you like." I said, "That's sounds great, I'm looking forward to hanging out worth you guys." they said "Us too."

[Time skipped]
Still your pov
I got my stuff from my locker and was about to leave but someone grabbed my arm it wasn't Hans this time, it was Pitch Black, he said, "Hey (Y/N), how about you and I go out tomorrow, you know go on a picnic, watch a movie, and then see where the day takes us." I said, "I wouldn't date you or your friends if you guys were the last boys on earth." he said, "Playing hard to get, huh?, I like it." I rolled my eyes and left with the guys to hang out.

Jack's pov
I can't wait to hang out with her, but I wasn't happy because the others came along, but I have to be on my best behavior for (Y/N). We went to the frozen yogurt shop. Hiccup got Dark chocolate with sprinkles, Tadashi got Vanilla with cherries, Hiro got strawberry with alot of gummy bears, I got blueberry with whipped cream, and (Y/N) got
(F/F/Y) [favorite frozen yogurt], with whipped cream, sprinkles, gummy bears and berries, she also bought toothless a peach frozen yogurt with little gummy fishes. She's really kind.

Hiccup's pov
After we all ate frozen yogurt we all went into my car to go to the movies, (Y/N) was playing with Toothless in the middle seat, she cuddled him, hugged him and gave him a kiss on his head. She's really loving.

Tadashi's pov
We got inside to see the new transformers movie, (Y/N) sat next to me, she and I talked about the robots and inventions in the movie, she's really smart.

Hiro's pov
After the movie, We all went to Aunt Cass's café, she gave (Y/N) a big hug and we all went to the living room to play video games.
We were having fun we had bowls of chips I went to grab some but I touched someones hand it was (Y/N), I said sorry and I kinda blushed a bit, while smiling. She smile back, She was really cute.

Your pov
I had alot of fun with the guys, they were really cool, toothless went on my lap and purred, I said, "Hey, buddy how's it going?" he purred happily and licked my cheek. "I'm really having a good time with you guys." I said. They said, "Us too, your really cool (Y/N)."

No ones pov
Cass was watching them all play, she was happy for them, but she was also really worried, she found out they all had feelings for her, what if (Y/N) gets hurt by them fighting for her. She came with wings, rice and beans. They ate happily, but the guys secretly gave eachother a death glare when (Y/N) wasn't watching. Then it was time to go home before her parents gets worried. She said goodbye and walked home.

Your pov
I had a great time with them we should do that more often. I got inside my house and went to take a little nap after a long day. Great time spending with the guys. I got some texts from the guys.
Tadashi: Your Awesome (Y/N)!
Jack: Stay Cool, (Y/N)!
Hiro: See you tomorrow (Y/N).
Hiccup: Have a great day (Y/N), and toothless says he'll miss you.
I smiled and said, "You guys are great friends."