If you choose Tadashi

Your pov
I said, "I choose." but I was interrupted by my phone, it was my dad. The guys understand, and tommorow, I can tell him how I feel.

The next day
Still your pov
I was in the robotic room,
I made a mini robot holding a heart and I put it in his locker before the bell ranged and I left.
He got the robot, the robot said, "Meet me at the preschool where we first met. Signed (Y/N)"
Time skipped
I headed to the preschool and he came, I said, "Hello, Tadashi."

Tadashi's pov
I got to the place where (Y/N) told me to meet her and she was there. I said, "so (Y/N), what do you need me for?" she said, "I decided who I to be with and also, I love Tadashi." I said, "Y-You what?" she said, "I said, I love you, Tadashi." I smiled and gave her a kiss. I said, "I love you too, (Y/N)."

No ones pov
Tadashi and (Y/N) started walking to Aunt Cass's café and they had some donuts and some milkshakes, they played video games, made new electronics, and they did everything else, when they were kids. Before (Y/N) left to go home, Tadashi and (Y/N) shared one last kiss. He said, "(Y/N), would you like to go to prom with me?" she said, "Of course Tadashi, I'd love to." They gave eachother one more kiss.