Getting asked to prom

Your pov
I got dressed [outfit in the middle], and headed to school, and I was heading to class, but I was stopped by Hercules [From Disney's Hercules], he said, "Hey, (Y/N)" I said, "Uh, hi?" he said,"Well prom s coming up and I was wondering if maybe you want to go with me." I said, "W-what?" he said, "I've always wanted to take you on a date, and prom is a great way for me to get to know you." I said, "Hercules, I'm flattered but no, I was thinking about going with someone else." "Oh, I see, no one else wants to go with me" he said. I said, "Well Megara always wanted to ask you on a date for a very long time." he said, "Really Meg the cheerleader?" I nodded and grew thanked me and left to find Meg. And I headed to class. Good thing I remember the warning the guys told me. The bell ranged and I sat in my desk and Jim Hawkins [From Treasure Island] came up to and said, "Hey (Y/N), do you want to go to prom with me?" I said, "I'm sorry but no, but you can ask Jane [From return to neverland]." He said, "okay, sorry for bothering you." I said, "It's okay." after he left I wondered if anyone else is going to ask me to prom.

No ones pov
(Y/N) was getting a drink from the water fountain, when Gaston [From beauty and the beast] he asked her if she wants to go to prom with him, she caught him, looking at he butt, she gave him a huge slap in the face and walked away. Next (Y/N) was reading a book and Eric [Little mermaid] asked her about prom, she said no, but told him about Ariel the pretty singer. Next (Y/N) was drawing in her sketch book, Aladdin asked her if she wants to go to prom. She said no, but helped him asked Jasmine one of the popular girls. Then (Y/N) was eating lunch and Shang [Mulan] asked her to prom, and again she said no, she told him about Mulan the Japanese and Chinese expert. And finally Naveen [Princess and the frog], asked her about prom, (of course), and again no, she helped him with Tiana, from the cooking club.

Your pov
I said, "Ugh, why are so many guys asking me to prom?, well I know I'm cool but I'm not miss popularity. I saw Merida staring at someone, it was a boy who showing off his good looks (eww), he had black hair blue eyes and a blue tattoo. I saw Merida smiling and blushing. I said, "What's his name?" She said in a weird way, "Macintosh." I went up to him and said,"Hey are you Macintosh?" he said, "The one and only." I said, "Good because my friends Merida, has a crush on you and I was wondering if you would like to go out work her." he said, "Merida, Merida Dunbroch?" I nodded and he said, "That's great I've always liked her and yes I would go out with her, here give her my number." I said, "I will." I went to Merida and I time her everything and I gave her, his number. She said, "Thank you (Y/N) your the best." she went to see Macintosh. I was thinking maybe, I should find the guys. It took my till the end of the day to find them and I got a text from Tadashi.

Tadashi: Sorry we didn't show up (Y/N), we were getting something really important tomorrow. Follow the trail to candles and rose peddles that's gonna show you a way to your surprise ,we'll you follow it for us?

(Y/N): Okay, I'll be there when the trail is there.

Tadashi: Good see you there.

Still your pov
I put my phone away and wondered what is my surprise from the guys. I really want to know where it is. School ended and the guys why asked me out thanked me for getting them dates and even Merida thanked me about getting her crush to go out with her. Today was alot of boys asking me to prom.