The trouble makers strike

Your pov
I woke up and got dressed [outfit on top] and headed to school, I got a text from Dagur he said,

Dagur: See ya at school, love you.

(Y/N): Love you too.

I blushed and went to school.

??? Pov
I had a really great idea about how to get her to join us if she doesn't choose us she will, Die.

Your pov
I went to my locker and I heard someone say, "Hey". I looked and it was Merida, I said, "Hi Merida, what's up?" she said, "Nothing much, and I'm sorry for pushing you yesterday." I said, "It's okay." we gave eachother a hug and went to class. I saw Dagur and sat next to him and gave him a wink when no one was looking. He gave me a smile.
Hiccup sat next to me and said, "Be careful with Dagur." I nodded and I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was Pitch, I said, "What do you want Pitch?" He said, "I want to know if your free tommorow so we can go on a date." I said, "I told you and Hans, I wouldn't date you guys even if you both were the last boys in the universe." He said, "Fine, but meet me and my gang at the fair at 12:00 if you dont want someone who's important to you get hurt." I was surprised that he was gonna hurt someone I love and I didn't want them hurt so I said, "Fine, I'll be there." "Perfect", he said. After the bell ranged me and Dagur hid behind the school to talk. I said, "What am I gonna do if he's gonna hurt someone?" Dagur said, "Don't worry I'll help you I promise I'll protect you. I said, "Thanks Dagur." We gave eachother a quick kiss and headed back inside for class.

[Time skipped]
I arrived at the fair and it was dark and quiet to quiet. Then a flash of light shined upon me. It was the trouble makers and Dagur. I said, "Okay, I'm here so what do you want?" pitch said, "We want you to join our group and be my or Hans girlfriend or else we have to make you." I said, "How can you make me join?" Drago push a little figure out it was (B/N or S/N). I said, "LET HIM/HER GO!" Hans said, "Join our side first." I didn't want him/her hurt, I was about to agree but then I heard a bang. Dagur picked him/her up and screamed, "(Y/N), RUN!" we both ran and hid in the haunted house. "(Y/N), I'm scared." said (B/N or S/N) I said, "Don't worry well get out of here." Dagur said, "I'd called the cops they'll be here soon, so stay alert for them. I asked (B/N or S/N) about how they found out about you. He/She said, "I was walking to school and they read my name tag and found out we were siblings so they kidnapped me. I said, "I will make sure they won't do that again."

No ones pov
(Y/N), (Bro/sis name), and Dagur tried to find a way out and the only way out is through the front gate, they had to get pass them and make it home safely. Then they heard an explosion asked they ran. It was going to be ruff and scary, they saw Drago was walking around with an axe, Gothel had knives, Hans had a chainsaw, and Pitch Black had guns, they got scared but they had to escape. They ran to the twister and got caught by Gothel, (Y/N) pushed her in and made the twister go really really fast and they left, then they saw Drago charging at them they tripped him and got stuck on the roller coaster, and Hans was chasing them, and they tapped him at the top of the ferris wheel, and they were almost at the front gate but then Pitch was there.

Dagur's pov
I saw a gun behind his back and I didn't want him to hurt (Y/N) and her little bro/sis so I need to sacrifice myself.

Your pov
I held him/her real tight, while Pitch said, "I'll give you one more chance, join us or die." I screamed, "NEVER!" he pulled the trigger and someone pushed me out the way it was, DAGUR! He was bleeding really bad. I heard sirens it was the cops, I kicked pitch and the cops arrested those trouble makers.
The Ambulance came and took Dagur to the hospital.

Few hours later
I went to see Dagur and he said, "(Y/N), I'm going to die any minute so I need you to tell everyone the truth about me not killing my dad." I said, "I will." "And a few more thing, take good care of Heather for me, never stop living you life, raise a family of your own someday, and know I will always love you, always." I said, "I promise, to do all of those." I leaned in and gave him the most romantic kiss ever. And the beeps have stopped and he died, I said, "I will not let go on my promise." I started to cry.

No ones pov
The next day, (Y/N) tops everyone the truth about Dagur, they understand and they found about his death and said with all their heart, "Dagur we pray to god to thank you for everything." (Y/N) told Heather and gave her a hug and said, "Heather would you like to stay at my family's house?" she said, "Yes, I just wish I could tell Dagur, thanks for protecting me." (Y/N) said, "I know Dagur, really loves you Heather, so your happiness is enough thanks to him." They went to see the gang and they found out the truth about Dagur, and they wished the could have made him their friend to, and (Y/N) wished she can be with him always. But she kept her promise permanently.  They guys gave her a huge hug and said, "You were an awsime friend (Y/N), don't ever forget that." she said, "Thank you guys."

Your pov
After school and at night I went to (B/N or S/N) and laid down next to him/her and I looked up at the ceiling and mouthed, (I'll keep my promise Dagur, and I will always love you).