Chapter 6

Maria

'Where am I?' That was my first thought when I woke up in a prison. The bars are make out of silver and the room is full of clocks that are saying different times. I wonder what time is it at our house.

I then see this guy with a really long jacket with clocks as a design, black pointy shoes, a cow lick as a hairdo (with lots of hair gel), and brown pants and shirt. I guess he is the time keeper or a villain of time or something like that. Anyway, he is walking by my cell and he came closer and said, "Hi, Maria."

I am shocked like someone slapped me in the face.

"H-H-How did you know my name?" I asked as he raised his arms up high and said, "I am The Time Master. I make time understandable for me and better with my complexion in every part of the past."

I shook my head and backed away from the bars as he laughed evilly. I don't like this guy one bit.

Kyra

I wake up and take a shower. After I take my shower I go for the phone. I call the police again to see if they will help me this time.

"Hello, how may I help you?" This time is a guys voice not a woman's voice.

"Hi, um, my sister was kidnapped yesterday and please help me this time."

"Okay, the police will come over and calm down, don't worry."

What? I am calm this time and I am not really worrying because I am very tired from staying up all night. I hung up and went to the couch and sat down. After about what it felt about twenty minutes the police knocked on my door, or I thought it was.

I hurtled to the door and swing it open. There was a really cool breeze from outside an there standing at the door is Randy. I immediately close the door.

"Kyra, what is wrong? Just-"

"Go away!!" I hissed before he could even finish his sentence.

"Well, at least let me in. It is really cold out here. Please."

I sighed and opened the door and let him in. This might be the worst mistake. Oh well. We walked to the family room and Randy sat on the couch. I sat on the other couch on the other side of the room.

"Tell me what is wrong?"

I sighed, "It's my sister......she was kidnapped."

"How? What happened?" Randy asked anxiously.

"I don't know she just vanished in midair. I am really worried and I couldn't sleep."

Randy came over to the couch I was at and sat next to me. I moved away from him and gave him a look that says, 'Don't touch me.' He raised his hands as to surrender.

"Do you know how though?" He asks.

He looked at me as I stared at the floor. I shook my head. I have no idea why and how she was kidnapped. I feel my eyes watering and the dam is about to break and shatter. I feel the tears go down cheeks and Randy put his arm around me. Surprisingly (to me), I was crying on his chest with his arms around me.

This is actually better than holding it all in like I did when my parents died. They died from a car crash. It was devastating and yet I held it all in. Maria on the other hand didn't so I had to be strong for her and I just kind of held what I am really feeling inside.

So why am I doing this with a stalker that I barely know? Who knows? I just needed someone to talk to. When I was finished I moved away from him and I look into his blue eyes with desperation. I am scared and I want my sister back.

She is like my little girl. She is only 15 years old. I looked away from his blue eyes that are filled with worry. I look at the clock that for some reason I couldn't find yesterday. It says 2 o'clock. How long have I cried? Geez, how fast does time fly by?