Chapter 5

Kyra

I am panicking and I am calling 101 (Yukon's emergency calling service).

A voice came through the phone, "Hello, this is 101 how may I help you?"

I suddenly spilled everything from cooking chicken to my sister missing.

"Calm down miss. What is your name?"

"Kyra Dates." I said rashly hoping for help from the police.

"Ok, Kya," I can't believe she said my name wrong but who cares.

"How long has your sister been missing?"

"Twenty minutes."

"I am sorry she has to be missing for over 24 hours. She could be somewhere but check again. You might of missed her a couple of times."

I sighed since I am agitated because they can't help me. "Okay bye."

"Ok b-" I hung up before she even finished. I paced back and forth across the family room. Thinking of a plan to get my sister back.

The phone rings, "Ok... Who is it now?"

I picked up the phone and I hear a familiar voice, "Hey, Kyra."

I sighed and said, "Hi, Randy, I am not in the mood right now."

"Why not?"

"None of your business" I hissed. He is making me mad. Wait no I am already mad at almost everyone.

"Come on, tell me. What is wrong, Kyra?" I sighed and hung up.

I am not going tell that rich snob. Wait, how did he get my phone number? Geez, he can get anything he wants when he is rich. What happens when he isn't rich? Sometimes I wish that he wasn't rich and that he had never went to the University or had never met me. He is a creeper and is a stalker. I wonder if he had any records for stalking people like me.

I sit on the couch trying to think things through. I know that Maria can't sneak away from me that easily because I have very keen sense of hearing. I know that she doesn't go away from me that easily. I then decide to go back to the kitchen and eat the chicken.

After that I went to bed and I couldn't go to sleep. I kept thinking where was Maria and where could've she gone to. Also if she was kidnapped who did it. Plus, how they did it. With all of these questions without answers just make the rush hour in my head even more busier that causes my headache.

I went back down stairs and grabbed a glass of water. That lessened my headache a little bit. It feels like someone is smashing my brain with the sludge hammer and throwing it into the trash. I take a pill to stop the pain and went to sleep.