Chapter 21

Kyra

"Hey, time to get up." Someone says as they shake me awake.

I see a man with blond hair and blue eyes that I can't quite get my sleepy mind to recognize.

"Who are you?" I ask the stranger who wakes me.

"Seriously? Randy. Remember?" Randy says.

The lightbulb finally glowed in my sleepy head and I make a face expression that says 'oh'.

"Morning, Randy." I croak as I get out of bed. Randy chuckles as he is about to leave the room.

"Change and meet us in the kitchen breakfast is ready." He says as he is about to leave the room.

I nod my head and realize something.

"Wait... I don't have any clothes in my drawers or closet!"

Randy turns around at the door frame and faces me.

"Check them out now. There is a surprise for you in there."

I tilt my head sideways in confusion and walk towards my walk-in closet. I turn the light on and I see clothes filling up the whole closet. I gasp and on the shoe rack in the very back of the closet there is a note that says:

Dear Krya,

Here are your clothes that I got you yesterday while you were asleep. I hope you like them.

~Dad

'Thanks dad.' I thought as I chose the jeans with flower designs and a green shirt with lady bugs and tulips.

'Your welcome.' a voice replied back.

I smiled knowing that was my dad. We used to communicate like this when I was very little before Maria was born. He probably didn't do it to Maria but he did it to me until the car crash. Then I was sure that he was dead since I didn't feel the connection and felt it broken. I got out of my closet and ran across the room where my bathroom is. I share it with Maria and I hear the shower running as she sings E.T by Katy Perry.

"Why are you singing that, Maria?" I ask. She doesn't really sing Katy Perry that much unless there is a reason.

"Well...I don't know. But this random guy just woke me up this morning and scared me."

"Okay then. What is his name then? Since this special guy just randomly woke you up for breakfast."

Maria turns the shower off as I grab the towel near me that is sitting on the counter near the sink. Maria gets out and I throw the towel at her.

"Hey!!!" Maria screamed.

I laugh. "Go get dressed, Mother Nature."

I call her that since she is like harmony with nature like Mother Nature literary fits her as a nickname (no wonder since our mom is basically Mother Nature). Even one time she somehow attracted a male deer while we were on a hiking trip. It was so weird.

"Haha. So, so funny eh?" Maria mumbles as she gets out of the bathroom.

Oh no, I know what she is doing whenever she uses that weird Canadian accent. She is planning something. But what? Or maybe she is just doing that because she doesn't have a nickname for me! Haha. I turn the shower on as I take my clothes off and jump in. Onto my right there is a rack where there are a purple washcloth and a green washcloth. I chose the purple since I am guessing that these are based on our favorite colors. Maria's favorite color is green. I look for the soap and I can't seem to find it. I turn in a circle about twenty times looking for that stupid bar of soap. I then hear someone giggling really quietly. I turn towards Maria who is laughing. She points up and I look up and sigh. A vine is holding the bar of soap above my head. I jump trying to get it but it rose as I jumped to get it. I sighed again and feel a rush of power over my body as I grow the spider plant that is in my room and make a vine creep into the bathroom silently. I made it slip around Maria's foot. Once Maria noticed the vine she was lifted from the ground and lifted upside down.