Chapter 16

Kyra

It was long hours just sitting next to Randy. Soon after Maria told me what happened they left and started whispering to each other. I didn't care. All I wanted to do was stay near Randy's side until he wakes up.

Then I smell the aroma of I think is chicken. 'Do they have chicken in Greece?' I thought. I argued with myself about leaving Randy until Maximum brought in the food. She laid the plate down and she just left the room as quiet as she came in. Then Maria came in and brought a wooden chair.

"Thanks." I whispered as she nodded her head and left.

Days go on like that and I don't leave Randy's side unless I had to go to the bathroom but other than that I was glued to Randy. Sometimes I would smell the scent of rain once in a while thinking if it was Zeus visiting but I seriously doubt it. One sunny day when I could smell the strong scent of flowers and savored the smell. I guess spring just came. For a moment I fell asleep thinking it was going to be like this for more dreadfully long days.

Randy

I woke up and I can smell flowers. 'Am I dead?' I thought. I fell something on my hand and my eyes wonder to my hand and see Kyra sleeping while holding my hand. I look out the window to my left and see that it is spring and it is sunny out. I didn't want to disturb Kyra so I just watched her sleep. Then Kyra's eyes opened and her face is mixed with shock and sleepiness from her slumber.

"Hi." I whispered and grinning.

She smiled and squeezed my hand. "Welcome back to the living." she whispered back as I chuckle.

I thought that I would lose Kyra when she was transported into another dimension. I moved my hand to her face and my thumb skimmed over her cheek. She held my hand and we looked into each other's eyes like if we looked away then we wouldn't see it anymore. Until it seems like hours Kyra got up and left the room. I wonder where is she going.

Kyra

I am so glad that he woke up. The strange part was when he woke up his eyes wasn't blue anymore...they were gold and they glowed. After a while they turned back to his blue eyes that he had before. What had happened to him while Maria and he traveled here?

I walked into the dinning room where Maria and Maximum were sitting at the wooden table. In the middle of the table there was a wooden box with a little sprout and it grows taller every second and I notice that there is a green light glowing from the plant.

I looked at Maria and realized that her eyes are full of focus and determination as she stared down the plant. My sister was also glowing but it was faint and I could barely see it but it is there. Her eyes are also a light shade of green as she stared down the plant. In here, I could smell grass and the smell of morning dew. It was a pleasant aroma to me.

"Maria?" I interrupt her little trick and as soon as she stopped the plant dropped and turned to an ugly color of brown.

"Did you not see that I was trying to grow a plant and use my powers? Couldn't you see that I was focused on this and you ruined it?" My sister asked harshly.

I raised my hands up to surrender and said, "I am sorry, but what do you mean powers? We don't have powers to do anything. Plus, I got to tell you that Randy is awake but his eyes......they were gold not blue. Did the time machine mess up his genes or something just burst out of nowhere and it was in his genes but it is so tiny that we couldn't see it?"

I am confused. I know that he stalked me but he sort of told me about himself and yet I would catch some of the things he would say but this was not one of them.

"I have no idea, Kyra. We have to see what he does from now on to see if he somehow changed." Maximum said as she looked at me with her stormy blue eyes.

I guess that this crazy stuff happens to her all the time. I sit down across from Maria and her again, "What do you mean powers? It's not like one of our parents are gods or something."

Maria stared at me plainly and stated, "Kyra, we are children of a goddess and we do have powers from our mother."

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hey guys I know that it has been a while since I have updated and here is a late Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope that everyone got what they wanted for Christmas. Plus who knows what happened to Randy's DNA or genes? What would happen next? Anyway I also hope that everyone is having fun during their break from school or work, but if you don't have a break then I am sorry. I understand since my mom is always busy with work. Other than that I hope that you would like my book. So comment, vote, or follow! 😜

~Riesa