Chapter 2

Kyra

I am driving to a community college that I go to and it is called Yukon University. It is okay and soon I might transfer to another college for a job before the school years are over but I haven't found the right college to transfer to (I also went to many since I graduated early). I was planing to move and take Maria with me or she can stay at our aunt's house but I think that our aunt is very creepy and Maria doesn't like her.

Anyway, I am on the highway to the university and I have about an hour and thirty minutes till I get there. I had to live near Maria's school so she can ride a bus and I can just go to school afterward.

Suddenly, I crashed into a random deer and blood splatters all over the windshield. I swerve to the side of the highway to the small gates that protect the the cars from falling or tipping over. I got out into the freezing December air. I inspected the damages and I only have a scratch on the side door. I cleaned the windshield, got back in the car, and looked back to see where the deer went but it disappeared. So, I kept going forward.

I reached to the university on time and reach class on time too. The classes here are SO boring. It's like no one wants to be here. Later at lunch, I am hanging out with my friend Amanda Ware. She has brown hair with freckles splotched all over her face. She also has fair skin and light blue eyes. A lot of guys at the college like her and they really want to date Amanda. She is one of the prettiest girls on campus.

We are eating lunch as I am eating a turkey sandwich with chips while Amanda has spaghetti with a bread stick. Plus I forgot to tell you that she is also one of the richest people on campus also. So all of the guys want to marry her for the money too.

"How is your day so far?" Amanda asked.

"It's okay, but I crashed into a deer this morning and I scratched the side of the car from the small gates."

She is now wearing a shocked face and I know what she is going to say.

"Are you okay? Maybe I should take you to the doctor to let them check if you are hurt. Or maybe I should take your car to the repair man and-"

I put my hand up to make her pause. "I am perfectly fine and you don't have to take me anywhere."

She nodded her head and went back eating as I wonder what is Amanda thinking about right now.