Chapter 15

A/N

Hey guys I hope that you like Owen's POV. I hope that more people can read my story. Yes I know that the first couple chapters can be boring and they are there for a reason. You will find out soon why they are there. Also sorry that it took so long. Luckily now I have more time to make my story. Now here is chapter 15!! :) Love yah guys!

~Riesa

-------------------------------------------------------

Kyra

I am laying on the wet grass and looking up at the beautiful stars. 'I wish I can see the stars like this,' I thought. I get up and see a village near by. There I see a woman in her early twenties that is African looking at the ground sadly. 'Maybe I am in Africa?' I thought.

I walk up to her and ask, "Excuse me. Do you know what is the date and where am I?"

She looks at me and she smiles. She looks familiar but I just can't put a finger on it. When I am still thinking about it she hugs me and whispers, "Nice to see you, Kyra."

A light bulb automatically lights up and I hug my younger sister back.

"I missed you." I whisper back.

The hug seemed to be endless until she lets go. "Let's go inside," she said quietly.

We walked inside and I saw a woman sitting at a table. She has dark brown hair, electric blue eyes, and olive colored skin.

"Hello. Are you Kyra that Maria has been talking about?" The beautiful woman said.

The house smells like it is about to rain and I can tell that something supernatural happened in here. Like a storm went right through this house. I nod and took a sit at the wooden table. Once I sit down, my stomach roars with hunger.

"You must be hungry Kyra!" Maria exclaimed.

"Yes, I am actually really hungry right now since I didn't eat while I was in Egypt. Plus Owen didn't give me anything to eat when I was in prison." I said as Maria and the woman looked at me strangely.

"What," I asked, "you guys have never thought that I would go to Egypt?" They both simultaneously shook there heads.

"Then what is it for then? It's not like you both are dating Owen or anything, right?"

I wonder since Owen traveled through time and most likely had a couple of girls fall in love with him. The woman lowered her head and made a sob. I guess that Owen is a player like Zeus. Then I hear a crack of thunder in the distance.

"I am sorry. I didn't know." I whispered.

"It's okay, Kyra, this is Maximum, daughter of Zeus."

I nod and I hear another sob from Maximum. "Also Randy is-"

"Randy! Where is he?" I interrupted Maria.

I missed Randy. I just haven't thought of him since I was busy trying to get out of Egypt. I looked around and saw a room. I burst into the room were there is a bed with a chest next to the bed and a small window. I walk to him and kneel next to the bed and grab his hand.

"Randy? Are you awake?" I ask desperately as Maximum and Maria walk into the room.

Randy doesn't move and it is starting to worry me.

"Somehow Randy got hurt during our travel to the Greek times, which is this period. Plus, Zeus almost struck us down or he was just leading us to Maximum's house. Other than that I have no idea how he got hurt." My sister said quietly.

He maybe a person who stalked me but he is my friend and I don't want to let him go. Not ever.